Feelings

Catarina

I sit down on the floor and press my hand to my chin thinking.

I wonder where did I mess up, I wonder why did I mess up, I wonder why did I aloud myself to take such a big part of her without a reward.

All this months Kristina was always here, she was always the one I could talk to, she was the light at the end of my tunnel, she risked her academic life by getting lack of sleep and not studying that much for me and what did I do? I messed up, I brought sadness and only sadness in her life, I made the light she was slowly become darkness and emptiness, I made her feel awful, I made her cry, I slowly made of her a sadder person and I hate myself for that.

I admit it, I ruined everything, we were the peace and war, once one touch the other everything becomes a chaos of darkness and sadness.

I ruined her, she made me feel happy and loved and I as the big bitch I am made her feel pain, I hurt her and now she left, maybe that's what we both need, she needs to stay away from her sick best friend and I need to be alone again, that's the only way things will work out.

And for you Kristina, please remember I love you, remember the months you were my best friend were the bests of my life, thank you for bringing love, happiness and light into my life and I'm sorry for don't treating you the way I should, I'm sorry for hurting you and I'm sorry for failing on trying to be a good best friend, I really, really am sorry, I hope you'll be happy from now on and I hope you find someone who makes you happy, I'll keep living my life, and if you ever want me back, just text me.