Spies (part 1)

Shawn

"It's a easy job Shawn, I know you can do this." My boss voice rings through my ears and I nod my head fixing my suit. "I definitely have this."

Without saying one more word I drive the luxurious car through the fancy streets of Miami and park it right in front of the house where everything will happen.

I'm a spy and my work for tonight is to get a flashdrive, it has some important stuff my boss needs and to be honest I'm not interested in what it is, I'm just interested in getting it and leaving, nothing can distract me from my objective.

I get in the house totally focused and ready to do my job but then I spot the blonde long hair and the beautiful body perfectly hugged by the probably soft fabric of a beautiful and sexy dress.

Kristina's here, this will only make everything funnier and better.

A smirk appears on my lips as I surprise her from the back. "You came?" I whisper on Kristina ear and even tho she'd never admit I scared her she gives a little almost impossible to notice jump. "Are you following me Mendes?" I lean against the wall in front of her and grab a champagne cup. "Me following you? I only follow special people, you aren't worth it my time nor attention." Kristina rolls her eyes with that fucking attitude that I can never decide if it's hot or annoying. "Asshole."

Wrapping one arm around Kristina waist and taking her hand with my other hand I push her closer until our chest are touching. "Don't act like you don't like it, you were loving it in Africa the last time we were together and we were fucking in that hotel room." "Don't talk about that night."

No matter how much Kristina denies it, no matter how much she hates me I'll always have this effect on her and the proof is the way her chest is moving up and down right now. "Anyway, I wish I could repeat that night right now but I have work to do so see you ma'am." I kiss her hand and fastly make my way upstairs.

Before Kristina can come to me I already had the flashdrive and made my way out of the mansion carefully.