First

Shawn

"We are almost there I swear!" I say as Kristina giggles. Today I promise her I'd take her to a beautiful place and that's what I'm doing, I grabbed my tips and reserved us a weekend in the most beautiful hotel of the city, it stays in the woods and it has many cabins so I got us a beautiful cabin with a view of the lake. "If I hit something because of you you are so dead Shawn." I chuckle and keep her eyes covered. "I swear you won't hit anything, you've got my word."

After a while walking we arrive to the cabin and I slowly uncover Kristina eyes. "We are here." She opens her eyes slowly and I take a minute to admire every single detail about her, since her beautiful blue eyes until her deep golden hair, she's just so perfect and I'm glad I'm the son of a bitch lucky enough to have her as mine. "Shawn oh my god, you did this for me?" I nod and smile. "I'd do anything for you babe."  She jumps in my arms and I chuckle hugging her tightly against my chest as her legs find their way around my waist. "Thank you! You are the best boyfriend ever!" "And you are the best girlfriend in the whole universe." "That's not true, you don't know how big the universe is so you don't know how many girlfriend exist on it." I shake my head smiling. "So smart eh?" "Mhm." We both smile and share a passionate kiss, innocent at first but then it becomes more passionate and more need fills our bodies.

The cabin door falls open as we get in kissing passionately, our tongues fight for dominance intensively as my jacket finds its way to the wooden floor. I carefully place Kristina down on the bed and climb on top of her as my mouth connects to her neck, bitting and sucking every possible spot making sure to leave marks all over this wonderful woman I admire.

I lift her shirt slowly and take it off along with her bra before my soft lips explore every single inch of her salty skin, gosh, Kristina is something I will never get sick of, she's just so perfect, I could spend years and years going through her body with my hands and mouth and I'd still do it with the most pleasure of this world.

"Shawn?" Kristina soft voice snaps me out of my thoughts and I look up at her. "Yes?" "I want you to be my first, if you want of course." I smile. "There's nothing I want more in this earth." She smiles too and we kiss again as our clothes slowly start leaving our bodies and soon enough a condom slips on me. "Are you sure?" "Yes, do it." I nod and thrust into Kristina slowly, gently and carefully causing her to look at the ceiling and letting out a gasp along with a moan. "Can I move?" I ask a bit insecure and she nods her head. "Slowly please."

Some time later we both reach our highs and cum staying totally breathless, my sweaty body falls next to Kristina's fragile one and I place her on my chest carefully to don't hurt her. "Was it good?" I ask breathing heavily. "It was perfect, thanks for making of this moment unforgettable." "Don't thank me babe, I'd do it a hundred times if I could."

She yawns and push her closer to me smiling. "Night princess." "Night love." We both close our eyes some minutes later we are both peacefully sleeping.