Because I had you

Shawn

"Mhm." Camila keeps talking and I just pretend to listen to her.

Camila is currently my girlfriend or something but I can't focus on anything she's saying because I can't stop thinking about Kristina, she was my girlfriend but things between us weren't working out so we broke up, but the truth is that I love her more than everything and always will and loving someone else is something I will never be able to do because I had Kristina and she took my heart and honestly, I don't want it back.

"Shawn are you listening to me?" Camila says and slides her hand behind my neck. "Stop." My voice sounds too harsh when I push her away, I know it's not fair to be discharging my frustration on her but I'm so sick of this fake relationship for publicity. "What's going on babe? Are you alright?" She moves closer and I move backwards on my seat. "I'm just not in the mood for this right now, excuse me."

Just when I start getting ready to leave I see her.

Kristina gets in the bar smiling, gosh she's perfect, feeling confident I stand up and walk to her. "Hey, can we talk?" She looks up at me and surprise takes over her face. "Shawn? I didn't see you for so long, gosh." "That's me, now can we talk, please?" She nods and we walk outside.

"What's up?" I lean against the wall and look at her with sadness and pain in my eyes. "I still love you." Kristina gulps. "You are dating Camila." I shake my head, walk closer and grab both her hands. "Me and Camila are just publicity, I don't love her, actually since I met you it's impossible for me to love someone, you took my heart and I'm so happy you did, I don't want it ever again, I just want you to know that I love you and that I'd do anything to have you back." She looks up at you and whispers quietly. "I still love you too."

Smiling and cup her cheeks and look at her eyes. "May I?" "Oh Shawn, you don't even have to ask, just shut up and kiss me already." "Yes ma'am." We both chuckle and share a long, safe and warm passionate kiss, we've been waiting for this forever and now we finally have it, and I must admit, nothing is better than the feeling of Kristina lips on mine and her soft body on my arms.