Three

Shawn

"Do we really have to goooo?" I look down at my girlfriend Kristina pouting and she nods. "Can't you go only with Jo?" She sighs and look at me. "Fine, don't come, it's an important family dinner, it's the first time I'll be with you both in front of my family, but I get it that you don't wanna be with us."

This time it was my turn sighing when she grabbed her purse and walked to the door. "Kristina babe, wait, I'll come." She turns to me smiling hopefully. "For real?" I nod smiling and walk to her.  "For real."

***

When we arrive Kristina parents house my arm finds its way around her shoulders and Jo tangles their fingers, I could see both of them were nervous and I had to admit, I was a bit nervous too.

I've dated Kristina for ages, but this is the first time we are coming to her parents house since Jo joined our relationship, I'm worried about what her parents will say, I know they are really conventional and probably a relationship at three isn't their favorite thing ever.

The door opens revealing Kristina mom and we make our ways inside, after a long time of talking and laughing we finally sit down, me on the left, Jo in the right and Kristina in the middle, I have to admit it, opening our relationship was the best idea we ever had, it made us all feel way better, it's amazing when you are able to love two persons the same way and when you feel loved by two amazing persons.

The dinner starts, proceeds and ends with all of us laughing and two empty wine bottles.

We were all too drunk so Kristina parents made us stay at their place that night, it's actually a good idea, I don't want Kristina or Jo hurt.

We get inside Kristina old room and I sit down on the bed smirking. "You guys wanna know what would be pretty cool?" They look at me smirking and say in a unison. "What?" "If you both gave daddy a dancing show."

As I was expecting in some minutes they are both moving in the freaking sexiest way ever in front of me, my member practically begging to be touched as both the girls switched their hips in the freaking matching black, lace underwear they bought, and my jaw definitely touching the floor, how did I get lucky enough to have all of this, all for me?

Soon enough we are on Kristina old bed, my hard member inside her perfect pussy from behind and her beautiful tongue drawing circles on Jo wet core, our moans fill the room as the three of us cum staying fully breathless.

I lay in the middle of the two beautiful girls giving each one a space to lay their heads on my chest, breathing heavily still. "We should come visit your parents more often." I chuckle looking at Kristina. "We really should." She smiles and hugs me and Jo before we all fall asleep.

One thing I'm sure of, I couldn't be prouder of my relationship with two amazing ladies.