Doctor

Catarina

"You should really go to the doctor." I say looking at Kristina. She has been complaining about a strong pain in her knee lately and I honestly think she should go to the doctor. "You know the hospital makes me anxious, I don't wanna go, my knee is fine."

I walk over to the couch and get on my knees in front of her pouting. "Please please please, if you love me and you care about our friendship just go to the doctor."

Kristina rolls her eyes and smile. "Fine, I'll get an appointment now." "Thank you!" I smile and hug her.

*2 days later*

Shawn

Checking some more papers I hear a knock on the door, I look over at my computer and read the name of the next person who'll come 'Kristina' it says, it's a beautiful name, I just hope it matches a beautiful face.

"Come in." Just the way I was expecting a beautiful, hot and extremely sexy girl walks in the room, gosh, she's perfect. "Hi doctor." I smile softly and point at the chair. "Sit down and tell me, what's wrong?" "Well, lately I've been feeling this really strong pain in my knee, mostly when I run but also when I walk and sometimes when I'm laid or sat." "Okay, can you please lay down on the bed so I can do some exams?" "Sure."

The beautiful girl stands up, take off her coat and lay down on the bed making her skirt lift a bit causing me to smirk a bit. "Tell me if this hurts you please." She nods and I slowly squeeze her knee carefully, Kristina gasps in pain but I can see her chest moving faster. "I-it hurts." "What about this?"

My hand slowly moves up the girl thigh as her breath starts to be even faster and she shakes her head, smirking more I touch her sex, what I feel makes my ego grow even bigger: she's dripping wet.

"Does this hurt you ma'am?" I ask as I slide my finger inside of her, a loud moan leaves Kristina mouth and she shakes her head multiple times as I move my finger inside her wet core.

At each move further and faster inside the beautiful stranger her skin became more shinny with the sweat and in some time her hot fluids reached my hand.

I take my fingers out and lick them before taking a second to relook at beauty in front of me, she has her cheeks stained, her eyes closed and her lips part open as she breaths heavily, she's so beautiful and I'm so glad I was able to make her feel good.

After some seconds Kristina opens her eyes and sits down breathing heavily still, leaned against my desk I look at her smiling. "You just gotta rest and your knee will be alright, I advise you to come over next week to see how's your knee." She nods and stands up smirking a bit. "See you next week doctor."

She walks to the door smirking a bit and switching her voluminous sexy hips on purpose and in this moment I need to appeal to all my good sense to don't throw this girl over the bed and fuck her right now.