Kiss

Kristina

I look at the guy in front of me open mouthed, this couldn't be happening, this hot piece of heaven couldn't be Shawnie, I mean, oh gosh.

I gulp as his smirk grows and he lifts his hand above my head. "I guess I'm this size already." I blush and nod my head. "I guess you are." He moves closer and wraps his arms around my waist. "I guess you own me something then...."

"What is that thing Ken and Barbie do with their mouths?" Shawn asks me looking at my dolls, I shrug my shoulders and keep playing with my toys. "I think it's called kiss, big people do it." He nods looking at me like if it was something amazing and nods his head assimilating the information. "Interesting." I shrug and stand up, it's funny that I'm taller than Shawnie. "Should we do it?" He asks causing my jaw to fall on the floor. "No, only adults do it silly." He shrugs and pouts, I smirk and raise my hand above my head. "We can do it when you reach this size." He nods. "Okay then, you'll see, I'll grow up a lots." I chuckle. "We'll see."

"I guess you own me something then...." My cheeks turn red and my heart beats faster as he starts to lean in. "I guess I really, really do." And in some seconds our eyes are closed and our lips are perfectly connected in the most passionate and magic way ever.