Tutoring (part six)

Shawn

No, Shawn no, don't just don't, don't do that, Shawn no!

Too late, I didn't listen to myself and that's why I was standing in front of the school getting ready to get ditched in front of everyone.

I know Kristina is having fun with Jonh and I know she hates me but I have to talk to her, I need to see her, at least one last time.

I made my way inside the school gym, stupid girls whispering stupid things to stupid boys filled the room, typical of a stupid school party.

I was getting ready to yell at some stupid guy who went against me when I saw her, she was smiling and that made me smile.

She was wearing a baby pink dress, a nude makeup and her hair was elegantly hold in a beautiful braid.

Gosh, everytime I saw her I fell harder for her.

I took a deep breath and made my way to Kristina and tapped her shoulder, she turned to me and raised her eyebrow. "What are you doing here Mendes?"

Suddenly I was the one blushing, I was the one feeling embarrassed in front of the wonderful woman in front of me. "I wanted to talk to you." "Speak." I sighed "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for what I did, I'm sorry for stealing your phone and texting Jonh, it's just that, that, there's something about you that I can't aloud myself to loose..." She looks at me confused and open her mouth to talk but I put my finger on her lips and shut her by restart talking. "The past weeks you became so important to me and I never say this but, gosh, I freaking love you Kristina, I know you deserve better, the good, sweet, amazing, lovely, innocent, just perfect girl never stays with the asshole, sick and pervert guy, so I'm sorry, sorry for even coming in your life, have fun with him."

By now my eyes were in tears and I turned around ready to leave, but then I felt a small hand on my wrist turning me around and then her lips were pressed against me, it was like restarting breathing after a long time under water.

My hands found its way to her cheeks and we kept kissing for a while before I pulled away.

Her eyes were full of sincerity when she said. "I love you Shawn." I smiled like a freaking idiot. "I love you too Kristina."

The rest of the night we danced, laughed and drank a bit, and at night, when I got home, she gave me the honor of taking her virginity away.