Details

Jo

"What are you doing?!" I ask running out of breath as my loud laugh fills the room along with Kristina's.

Kristina look up at me trying to keep a serious face as she passes the black eyeliner through her eye once more. "I'm doing my makeup." She breaths out trying to control the need of blink and finish her makeup.

After some minutes we are both in the limo heading to the Meet Gala.

***

We get home exhausted, the party was so tiring but clearly worth it, it was amazing to see the way Kristina was having fun and laughing, I wish I could keep her like that forever, protect her from being hurt, but unfortunately that's impossible.

I sit down and pay attention to every single thing, every single move, every single breath, every single blink she gives.

I watch as she unzips the big blue dress and kick it off on the floor.

I watch as she slides in a pair of sweatpants and her favorite hoodie.

I watch as the makeup remover trails her eyelids erasing the baby blue shadow.

I watch it crossing her plump lips, bringing the typical pink to me and vanishing the memories of the red lipstick to far, far away from this moment.

I watch as the black eyeliner disappears reviling her beautiful blue eyes the way they have always been.

I pay attention to every single of her laugh, her smile, her tears, her chuckling, her fangirl attacks.

I pay attention to every single discover of hers.

I pay attention to when she closes her eyes tightly, moan my name and cum taking both of our breaths away.

I pay attention to how she wakes up in the morning, so beautiful, smiling, ready for another day by my side.

I pay attention to how lucky I am by being the only one lucky enough to call her mine.

Cause that's what makes me fall for her everytime more, I love every little thing about her, every single detail about her makes my heart beating faster, only for her, only for my Kristina.