The photo album

Shawn

Kristina is at work so I promised her I'd treat of everything and get our new house ready. We've been married for some months now and Kristina presented me with a baby so we decided to move to a bigger house and right now I'm putting some stuff on the living room.

Putting some books on its place I find a smaller book and furrow my eyebrows looking at it. In the cover you can read 'My Best Memories', I sit down cross legged and start looking through the pages.

I fastly understand what the book is, it's a photo album, the first pictures show a teen Kristina causing me to smile, there are some pictures of her and her closest friends and I can't help it but smile in how cute she was, but then what really catches my eye is a picture of Kristina in the grass laid down looking at the sky, I took that picture!!! That was on the day of our first kiss I remember!!!

I keep looking at Kristina and smiling like a fool, gosh, I'm so lucky that she wanted to come in a date with me, right now we are laid on the grass watching the stars and this is honestly the best feeling ever. "You see that star?" Kristina says waking me from my thoughts while pointing at one star. "Yes, why?" "That's the polar star, it's the brightest star ever." I shake my head. "Nahhh not really." She looks at me smiling. "What?" I move closer smiling. "You are way brighter." Kristina blushes hardly and before we could have the time to "fight" over this our lips are already passionately touching.

Looking through some more pictures I see one picture of me and Kristina doing silly poses together, I smile remembering.

"C'monnnnn Shawn, pleaseeeeeeee." I look at Kristina who's now pouting and shake my head smiling. "Not gonna happen." She crawls to me and sits on my lap. "Please please please please." A giggle scapes my lips as Kristina starts to kiss me all over my face. "But I don't like pictures." "Just one." I smile and take my phone out of my pocket. "Alright one then." Well, instead of a picture we took 37.

Gosh, I wish I had a time machine right now to be able to relive all this with the woman I love.

Some more pictures pass and my eyes fall on one, it's Kristina peacefully sleeping on my bare chest after we had our first time, now I understand why she asked me to send her the picture.

"Are you one hundred and fifty five percent sure you wanna do this?" "Shawn, please, I've already told you yes." I grab the condom and show it to her. "Really really sure? After this there's no way back." Kristina sends me a joking death glare and open the condom package. "If you ask me that again I'm slapping you." I chuckle and put the condom. "Alright alright, just tell me if you want me to stop." Kristina nods and I thrust into her carefully and slowly not wanting to hurt her, after some time she gives me permission to move and I start moving inside her slowly, moans leave both our lips as we connect them passionately, and, only some minutes are need until we both reach our highs and I fall next to her breathless.

One picture in special stops me, this one isn't of Kristina, is a picture of me, it's on tour, the day we met, under it the caption says 'The best day of my life❤️' I can't help it but smiling while remembering the blonde beautiful girl who stole my heart and when she comes home to find me looking through the album I hug her tightly and kiss her.

When I pull away I look at her with my eyes shinning and say the most sincere words I've ever said. "I love you Kristina, more than anything."