Finale: Happily ever after

PO'V

It's the field trip, they decided to go to mountain as they all prepared for the cold weather. They were packing stuff up and put it on the car. Lisa was wearing that red short dress but a covered. "Hey! Sorry I'm late!" Jungkook was in time as his eyes immediately go to Lisa.

Jungkook black leather jacket, glove and his curly hair. They outfit remind them of each other as Lisa heart start beating faster. "Lisa.." Bambam say as Lisa smile as he followed him. "Ey, young Jeon Jungkook?" Sana says as he raises his eyebrows as they all laugh.

"Young Jeon Jungkook.." Lisa whisper as she enter the car. "Let's go!" Bambam says everyone entered the car cheering. Jungkook accidentally sat down next to Lisa as they just realized as they trying to looked away. Jungkook knows Lisa was uncomfortable.

-
Half to the place they were bored. "Let's do a karaoke?" Bambam says as they all agree. They pick up a song as Bambam and Lucas goes first on the song, they were all laughing about their voice as they enjoyed it. "Welcome!" They says as they all laugh. "Me and Nayeon!" Sana says as the music play, they dance around as they all laugh at their action.

"Yeji and Lia!" They sing a song that hype their energy as they forgot the sleep part of the trip. They have amazing vocal as they clapped. "Somi and Chungha!" They also sing a hype song as they all dance in place enjoying them.

"Me and Jungkook let's go!" Jaehyun duet as Jungkook accepted the challenge as they duet "I like me better". They sing beautifully as they all surprised, it calm them as Lisa get remind how amazing Jungkook voice it as she smile.

They finish as they all looked at their bosses. "Boss and Jungkook!" Bambam hype as they all cheering for them. Lisa and Jungkook looked at each other during. They accepted as they sing "we don't talk anymore". They voice making everyone overwhelmed as they give a clapped. "Beautiful!" They says as they all thank them and sat down.

-
They then later arrived as they go climb to the rented house they plan. "The view is amazing!" Lisa say as Jungkook smile. They agrees they continued as they go quickly as it was really cold.

They arrived as they soon pick their own room, boys and girls were in a difference house as they looked at the view. "Ahh! Look!" Nayeon pointed as they gaps. "Its pretty.." Lia says as they all giggles.

They go in a party on the girls house as they already baked some snack, popcorn, pizza roll and a few potatoes chips. "Drinks?" Lucas asked as they forgot. "Aish! I'm so sorry!" Lisa forgot to bring fruit as their worker were fined out. "Its fine!" Yeji says as Lisa shake her head. "I'm going to a supermarket I see, how can ride motorcycle?" Lisa asked as everyone hand was down except a guy. "Jungkook..?" Lisa says as Jungkook nodded, she felt nervous as she trying to avoid him

She forgot as she think again. "Le-lets go.." Lisa says as everyone was trying to stop her. "If you stop me, you get fired.." They all froze as Lisa laugh as she wave. She go with Jungkook and rented a motorcycle. They walk down the path as Jungkook looked at Lisa. "Lisa, are you still uncomfortable with me..?" Jungkook suddenly asked as Lisa look at him as she shake her head.

"N-no.. we're fine.." Lisa calm herself as they rented a motorcycle. Lisa was still afraid as she can't hold Jungkook. Jungkook were laughing at her scream as Lisa was embarrassed. As they have arrived.

They go shopping normally, even though Lisa wasnt feeling comfortable with him at all. She still have a place for him on her heart but she trying to avoid.

-
They finished as they go outside, it was dark cloudy as they quickly go before it's raining. As they in a halfway is start to raining as they sees a porch on the side and stop to wait for the rain. It was very cold,a already wear a jacket as it didn't work.