Seduce

PO'V

Lisa came home alone cause Jennie was having some business. Lisa knock as the maid open the door, her parent was in front of the door as Lisa smile brightly. "So, how was your first day?" Lisa mom asked as her father stroke her mom hair. "It was... Wonderful! I love you guys!" Lisa came to hug them. "We're glad.." Her father say.

A few month later

Lisa was in her room watching Netflix as she suddenly thinks about Jungkook. She then gets up as she search her diary. She remembered leave it after middle school as the page was still leave blank.

She open her secret box as she open it. Old phone, photo of her and Jennie, childhood things and her diary. She quickly take it as she take a look.

Every pages she cringe about how trying to be depressed she is. She put the book down in her table as she write.

Dear diary..

I'm back from dead, I'm so much better now because of my best friend Jennie. She now teaches me to be popular, should I denied it? Or..? Nevermind but..

I met this guy he seem fake to be emo or something, what's up with him? What he gonna do about me? Jeon Jungkook, stay away from me..

She closed the book as she sigh. He suddenly gets a notified as she take a look at the her phone. It's a number.
"Is must be the girls.." Lisa say as she opened it, she was confused as the message was. "I know who you are, Lalisa Manoban. Don't pretend you don't see this message answer me!" The message read as she drop her phone.

She was in shock as she pick it up, shaking terribly. She try to type as she cannot. She wipe her sweat as she try to type. "Leave me alone please! I don't need you!" Lisa type as it start to to type. Lisa put her phone down as she cover her mouth as she was shaking. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you in any shape or form, I just want to tell you I know everything about you.." Lisa freaked out as she start to panicked.

She try to control it as she cannot. She then fall down as she fainted.

-
Lisa then woke up still on the floor as she get up. She was dizzy as she try to rest on the bed. "Thi-this is crazy.." She stuttered as she curl up in her bed.

She then calm herself as she stood up. "You're the new Lisa, the apex predator!" Lisa clenches her fist as she start to plan for tomorrow.

Tomorrow

She came to school super early as it was a descent people there. She then get into her class, she then stop in front of Jungkook as she see him smirk. "Do you read my message, darling?" He stroke her chin as Lisa grab his hand as she throw. "I don't want any drama from you, Mr. Jeon Jungkook.. Stop.." Lisa say as she walk away from him.

"Well no!" Jungkook catch up as Lisa sigh. "You give me a psychotic vibe.." Lisa concern as he laugh. "I am!" Jungkook shrug as give him the look. "Is not what you think, babygirl.." Jungkook grab Lisa chin as she slap it.

They get into class. "Oh yeah, I have the same schedule as you.." Jungkook whisper as her eyes widen. She look back as Jungkook smirk and go into his sit, Lisa calm down as she just sat down. "Hey!" The girl beside her greet as Lisa greet back. "I'm Jihyo, nice to meet you Lisa!" The girl peace sign as Lisa smile back.

"And I'm Bangchan or Chris.." The guy in front of her introduce as Jihyo and him fist bump each other. "Hello guys!" Lisa wave in tiny. "Hey, I see you at the popular girl desk, are you alright? You getting picked on?" Jihyo face was kinda worried as she notice. "No, Jennie was my childhood best friend and we continued to have that status" Lisa say as they gaps, Lisa was confused for a second.

"You friend with Jennie!? Th-thats amazing!" Bangchan was mindblow as Lisa asked. "Mmh? Why are you guys are amaze..?" Lisa asked as Jihyo hold her hand. "She's the queen of this school, they always have the power in everything!" Jihyo say as Lisa eyes widen. "Even the look teacher was afraid of her.." Bangchan whisper ad Lisa looked down, think.

"What did she do?" Lisa asked as Bangchan and Jihyo looked at each other. "Well, she fight, she is brave to judge but she's good at judging, she's brutally honest, never bother and she's have no fear!" Bangchan say as Jihyo nodded. "Ouh wow.." Lisa was expecting it as she's kinda surprised.

-
"Ok class, the class is over and we have a announcement.." The teacher say as all eyes focus on the teacher. "Its almost Halloween, we decided we celebrated it" the student are cheering as they all are excited.

"In Saturday, start at 6:30, better be there!" The teacher said as the bell rang. All the student stood up and gets out. "Perfect.." Jungkook whisper as he stood up.

"Hey Lisa" Lisa heard a familiar voice, Seulgi was standing in the locker as Lisa approach her. "Did you heard about the Halloween party?" Seulgi say as they both walk to the cafeteria. "Ya, I'm excited!" Lisa cheer as Seulgi smile. "Same, Jennie asked me to take you to our shopping for Saturday, you wanna come?" Seulgi asked as they all nodded.

Jungkook was in the desolate place in the school waiting for Jennie. "Plan goes as work and its better isn't it?" Jennie say as Jungkook smirked and nodded. "Let's go buy some sleep thing.. I don't what it called.." Jennie say as Jungkook nodded.