Ending: Future

PO'V

After 11 years Lisa lived in Thailand, Lisa moved back to Korea to take care of her mom and her dad company, her dad died in natural caused as Lisa can't attended his funeral. Lisa says good bye to her siblings.

And also she meet a new friend, Bambam her guy best friend trying to start her career in Korea and helping him. "I already teach you the basic already, right?" Lisa asked Bambam as he nodded confidently. "Yes!" He start speaking random word as Lisa laugh and give her a fist bump.

-
Later that evening arrived as Lisa and Bambam was going into their car they rented. They go to attend Lisa father funeral as Lisa missed him so much. She called her mom as she was doing well and can't wait to see her.

Lisa place a flower on his dad grave as she and Bambam pray for the best for her dad. Lisa finished as she says a final good bye as they go to her house.

-
They have arrived as Bambam were surprised. "This is your house?!" Bambam asked in shocked as Lisa nodded and smile. She ring the bell, the door open automatic as her mom was in front of her. "Lisa.." Her mom approach and stroke her face as Lisa nodded. "Lisa!" Her hug her as she cried out.

"I miss you!" They says together as her mom wipe her own tear as Bambam caught his eyes. "Mom, this is Bambam, my best friend through collage and high school!" Lisa introduce as Bambam bowl as her mom bowl back and smile.

"Hey mama Lisa, I'm Bambam her best friend!" Her mom already like his personality as they go inside the house. "I miss this place!" Lisa hug the wall as they all laugh. "I will take you to your room.." Her mom walked Bambam to his room. Lisa can see that her mom liked Bambam as she thinks.

"Thank you, mama Lisa!" Bambam says as she smile, he enter his room as he was amaze. "I'm very thankful" Bambam say once making Lisa mom happy.

"Mom!" Lisa approach as she look at her. "You all grown up, I'm sorry I didn't see you grow up.." Her mom apologized as Lisa denied it. "No mom, I'm very sorry for not attended a important moment and a last good bye to my hero.." Lisa sigh as her mom denied as well. "No, is Bambam your boyfriend?" Her mom asked as Lisa laugh.

"No! He already have a girlfriend name Mina, he want to come to Korea to meet her after graduation.." Lisa say as her mom nodded seem unsatisfied.

"So, your ceremony will be celebrated in a few weeks" her mom says as they sat down, she writing a speech and looking through documents from the company as Lisa handle it.

-
"Our new CEO, Lalisa Manoban!" The mc says as all the workers cheers, Bambam became her assistant, her mom clapped as Lisa go wave on the audience. They seem all happy as Lisa remembered her past as she just awkwardly smile. "Hello, I'm very thankful to will be working all of you, please take care of me" Lisa say as they nodded. Lisa then continued with her speech and end it with her father, friends, family and them.

-
They got home after that, the ceremony was on the night time as Lisa was tired. "Our new CEO!" Bambam cheer as her mom laugh. "Oh ya!" Bambam says as they all froze. "I'm going to move out soon!" Bambam announced as Lisa and her mom clapped. "Congrats!" Lisa says as her mom nodded.

Lisa go to her room to rested as she looked around. Her mind play all her best memory as she smile. "You'll be back.." A memory flash on her mind as she flinch, she don't want to remembered any of her bad past with the Mafia's.

-
It was a whole month since Lisa was a CEO. She got in as all of her worker bowl at her as she bowl back. "As it was my whole first month, I'll give you field trip in coming of a few month!" Lisa announced as all of her worker clapped. "It's all of you to celebrated, so you can decided!" Lisa says as they all clapped again. "Thank you so much boss, we love you!" One of her worker give a heart sign as Lisa smile and give a heart sign back.

Bambam smile behind her as he look at the scheduled. "Lisa, it's the job interview" Bambam says as Lisa nodded. Lisa then go into her office and give them a final interview.

Bambam was outside to let them know who will come in first. Lisa sat down as a guy came in and start the interview.

-
Lisa job interview was going well as it was her final guy. "Came in.." Lisa say as a guy came in. Tall, white fare skin, brown with blonde highlight, and his front hair on the side. "Hey-" Lisa looked up as she was shocked, the guy face shocked too. "Lisa.." "Jungkook.." Lisa stood up as they both look away.

"I must be bothering you.." Jungkook says as Lisa shake her head as she smile awkwardly as she sat down, same as Jungkook in front of her.

Lisa check his profile, Jungkook study in a good school, can speak Japanese and English she was surprised, she looked a the criminal count as she close it as she smile. "How's your year going?" Lisa asked a normal question.

"After I got out, I start working on a shop, Jennie and Taehyung opened a clothing line and will export into America and Jimin is a gym tutor.." They giggle. "It's going pretty well, huh?" Lisa give him a contract as he was surprised. "You accept me?" Jungkook asked as Lisa nodded and smile.

"After all I have done to you?" Jungkook word making Lisa heart stop. "Jungkook, it-it's not your fault, it's all of my dad fault and I have to pay what all he had done.." Lisa stutter as she try to hold her tear as Jungkook sign the contract.

Jungkook then stood up as he thank her as they bowl to each other. Jungkook was about to leave as he stop in front of the door. "This is what I never say to you before I leave.." Lisa then looked at him as he give a gaze. "I'm truly sorry for the bottom of my heart and.." Jungkook try to say his word as he clenches his fist.

"I love you" Lisa eyes widen as Jungkook opened the door as he leave. "Damn it.." Lisa sobs as she clenches her fist, she run to the bathroom as she cried. She still love him, but she afraid of her dark past with him.

-
Lisa was quiet in the limo as Bambam asked. "You seen like you are crying, what's wrong, Lisa?" Bambam asked as Lisa shake her head, she didn't want to tell her past to him as she can't lost her only friend. "Nothing, the interview was great.." Lisa fake smile to Lisa as Bambam give a thumb up as she laugh.

-
It was just a week of Jungkook working there and there's a lot of female confessing to him. He always denied them as he just want one. He came back to his desk. "Hey!" Jaehyun appear as Jungkook seen annoyed. "Why are you looking like that bro?" Jaehyun asked as he sigh. "The usual.." Jaehyun laugh as he hit him.

"Being handsome is a gift, Jeon! Don't denied all of them, and also who do you even pick?" Jaehyun asked as Jungkook froze as he smirk. "I won't tell ya.." Jungkook says as they laugh as he get back to his desk.