First Day

PO'V

Lisa alarm go off super early as she turn off the alarm, her mom and dad came into her room as Lisa look at then with her blurry vision. "Woke up, its school.." Her mom softly say to her as Lisa stretches first as she stood up. "Why do I have to woke up this early..?" Lisa asked as she walk slowly to the bathroom.

Her mom and dad closed the door as Lisa stare the mirror first. "I look like a mess.." Lisa say as she prepare herself.

-
Lisa was done as she open her door bedroom. Jennie was there with her mom and dad beside her. "Jennie!" Lisa run to hug her as Jennie giggle. "We called Jennie so you wouldn't be so alone at the first day" Lisa dad say as Jennie smile and bowl. "Is a pleasure.." Jennie say as Lisa dad smiled.

"Let's go.." Lisa say as the driver prepared first. "Your outfit is normal..' Lisa whisper as Jennie smirked. "But its a short skirt.." Jennie point out as Lisa nodded imitate her as they laugh.

They get inside the limo as the driver quickly cover the window as Lisa sigh. "Is it gonna be alright?" Lisa asked as Jennie as Jennie hold Lisa hand. "It's alright, you have to do an amazing job.." Jennie say as Lisa nodded as she exhaled.

"I'm a sophomore, are we in the same class?" Lisa asks as Jennie look confused. "I'm a junior.." They stare at each other silencely as Lisa start to freak out. "You have to do this without me, it'll be alright" Jennie calm her down as Lisa nodded and smile.

-
They have arrived to the school as Lisa stare at it as Jennie walk to the entrance. Jennie look back as Lisa was just still staring at the school. "Let's go!" Jennie yelled as Lisa run to her to catch up. As they entered the school, everyone was staring at them as Lisa try to control her panick.

"Hey Jennie.." A boy approach Jennie as Jennie smirk, Lisa hide behind her. "Ah Chanyeol, what do you want?" Jennie say with a annoyed tone as Chanyeol eyes goes to Lisa. Lisa gulp as she smile. "How's your friend huh? You're cute.." Chanyeol flirt with Lisa as Lisa just smile, Jennie sigh as she pull Chanyeol to her by grabbing his collar. "Don't you dare mess with me or her, got it?" Jennie psychotic voice say as Chanyeol gulp.

He nodded nervously as Jennie smile. "What a manly man to mess with!" Jennie push him into the locker as they walk fast. "Who is he?" Lisa asked. "No one!" Jennie answer as they trying to find Lisa locker.

They found Lisa locker as Lisa style her locker. "What class are you in?" Jennie asked as Lisa was putting her book at the locker. "B-4" Lisa answer as Jennie smirked. "Is going as plan.." Jennie whisper as Lisa was finish. "What did you say?" Lisa asked as Jennie shake her head as they go to Lisa class.

"Here is my class.." Lisa say as she gulp. Jennie grab her shoulder as she pat it. "Good luck.." The bell rang as Lisa eyes widen. Jennie wave to her good bye as Jennie go to her class.

As the crowd of people enter their own class, Lisa notice the man she met across the room in the locker. Black leather jacket, black shirt and rip jeans as he approach her. "We met again.." Jungkook say as he stop in front of her as Lisa look up. Lisa slowly backup away as she been stopped by the locker.

Jungkook put his hand on the locker as he pinned her on the wall as Lisa gulp and start to panick. "What's your name, babygirl?" Jungkook whisper right in her ear as Lisa gulp. "La-lalisa Man-manoban.." Lisa stutter as Jungkook smile.

"You guys can come in-" the teacher say as they look at each other awkwardly. "Ahem.." The teacher fake cough as Jungkook smirk as he get into his position, Lisa was embarrassed as she just smile to the teacher. "You guys can come in.." The teacher sigh as they comes in.

The student both looked at them as Lisa smile. Jungkook was an EMO (lol no hate on the emos) student so he just keep quiet doesn't smile. "May Mrs. Manoban introduced first.." The teacher say as Lisa nodded as she goes into the front. "Hey guys, my name is Lalisa Manoban, I'm from Thailand, my hobby is dancing nice to meet you guys!" Lisa introduce as the class clapped as the boys clapped louder.

Jungkook push Lisa slightly as Lisa looked back at him, he smirked as Lisa go to her sit. "Nice to meet you.." The students beside her greet as Lisa smile. "I'm Jeon Jungkook and everyone only give a shit about your name.." Jungkook say as the class was silent, Lisa eye rolled. "Ya, may you sit on your sit.." The teacher said as Jungkook go to his sit on the corner back of the class.

Lisa look at him as she was curious, he seem like a dark person. Lisa was also confused why she liked this, she never think about a person so much.

"Ok, nicely treat our new friend and open page 56" the first class was psychology as Lisa get out her books.

-
Lisa then pack her bags cause of the bell ring, all other student just already leave, except a guy she kinda know. Lisa was ready as she stood up, Jungkook quickly walk to her. Lisa was about to leave. Jungkook hug her neck with one arm as Lisa froze.

"Hello babygirl, I'm interested.." Jungkook whisper as Lisa force take off his hand put of her. "Why are you so obsessed with me?" Lisa straight up say as Jungkook chuckled. "Seem like you don't understand love, love is god.." Jungkook say as Lisa eyes widen, she show an anger eyes. "Listen here you, you aren't on my level of love.." Lisa say as she get pit of the class running. Jungkook smirked.