Seduce II

PO'V

It was after school as Lisa and the girls were about to go shopping. "What are you guys going to be?" Chaeyoung asked as they all think as Jennie smirked. "Let's all be a princess but the modern style look" Jennie comment as they all agree to her. "Aurora for life, how about you guys?" Jennie asked.

"I'll be belle.." Chaeyoung say as she then thinks. "Mulan was a baddie.." Irene winked. "Cinderella! It's gonna fetch" Wendy nodded and wink. "Ariel guys!" Seulgi say as she slurp her boba. "Rapunzel!" Yeri flick her blench hair as she wink.

"I'm gonna be Snow.." Lisa smile awkwardly as they all nodded. "Let's get an uber-" Wendy about to called as Lisa stop her. "Um! I called my driver!" Lisa smile as she then called her driver.

After a waited a bit he arrived, the girls were amaze as it was a limo. "Omg! Cool!" Irene say as they get on. "Don't show off to much eyy" Jennie bump her shoulder as she raise her eyebrows. They both laugh as they enter the car.

-
They at a store buying some clothes and make up for Saturday. "I could just dye my hair because it kinda boring.." Irene say as she pick up a hair dye. "I'll help" Joy and Yeri raise their hand as Irene nodded. "Ok, be at my place after" Irene say as they all nodded.

"I'm pretty excited, I should ask someone to be my date" Wendy put her finger on her lips as she thinks. "Mmh.." After Wendy says that Lisa start to think about Jungkook, then she go far by thinking about him more as a stranger. "Lisa!" Jennie called as Lisa then looked at her. "Why are you so quiet?" Jennie asked as Lisa slightly blush as she shake her head. "Mmh.." Lisa mumble.

-
Lisa was home as she then grab all of her stuff to her bedroom. "Dear, let me!" The maid reach out as Lisa shake her head. "Here.." Lisa give out a giant bags of snack as the maid were confused. "Share with other" Lisa smile as the maid was thankful. "Thank you, dear!" The maid say as she then walk to her room to give out the snack to everyone.

Lisa smile as she upstair to her room. Lisa throw her backpacks as she then lay on the bed. She can't stop thinking about Jungkook as she was confused.

She then get a text from Jungkook as she open it quickly. "Hey, will you be my date?" Lisa blush seeing the message as she throw her to her pillow. She then thinks as can't get another chances with a guy. "I don't know, maybe, yes.." Lisa also confused as her heart beating fast.

"I get it, I'm gonna pick you up" Lisa confusion was mix with nervousness but then turn greatful. "Ya, he's handsome but.. He's seem very dark.." Lisa hug her phone into her chest as she smile.

Saturday

It's 4AM as Lisa prepared herself and waited for her dated. Lisa was already in her costume as she was getting her make up done.

It's was 5AM as Lisa was going to an early dinner. She opened her bedroom door as her dad scare her. "Ah dad!" They both laugh as her dad take a look at her. "Is it beautiful?" Lisa asked as she put her hair back. "It's beautiful.." Her dad hovered over her as they hug.

"Here you dinner, my dear" her mom say as she looked at Lisa. "You're just like your mom" her dad complement as Lisa giggled.