Beast

PO'V

Jennie stop at a building she favorite as she go to the entrance. The line was long as she sigh, she passed all the people that are waiting in line. She was in front of the guard as he check her out. "Ouh, lady Jennie.." The guard kiss her hand as Jennie forcely to throw her hand as she smirk. "No bullshitting, my dear.." Jennie kisses his neck as she enter.

"I win again!" Taehyung slam the table as all his competitors yelled. "I'll get you back, Taehyung shit!" A man say as they stood up and go out the casino. "You're a master at gambling, where is he?" Jennie sat beside her lovely brother, the casino were empty, only the 2 of them as the guard came inside.

"He's here.." The guard say as Taehyung nodded as he blew out the smoke out of his cigarette. "Bring him in.." Taehyung say as the guard quickly nodded. A guy came inside with a full on cover as he sat down in front of Jennie and Taehyung.

The guy point a gun to Taehyung and both Jennie neck as they can see the smirk behind the shadow and cloth covering his head. "Well, I see your skill.." Taehyung say as the guy drop the gun as Jennie heart beating fast. "I also love you already.." Jennie smile as the guy looked at her as he smile. He sat down as he say with a deep voice. "Why do you call me here?" The guy take off the hood as he reveal his face.

Jeon Jungkook. "You want to get revenge right?" Taehyung say as Jungkook nodded slowly as he clenches the gun in his hand. "Ya.." He whisper as Jennie smirked. "Here is your missing link.." Jennie drop all the picture and information about her best friend.

Jungkook take a closer look as his eyed widen. "You... You did it!" Jungkook slam the table as Taehyung blew out the smoke. "Lalisa Manoban, the innocent girl.." Jennie say as Jungkook laugh insanely. "Her family ruin my life! My fucking parent killed themselves because of all the debt! I like this kind of pain!" Jungkook once laugh again insanely as Taehyung smirked.

"I admit your skill, your cold blooded, pain and dangerous mind, Jeon Jungkook.." Jennie say as Jungkook kiss her hand gently. "Ya, you are a very dangerous man after all.. We all admit here.." Taehyung say as he stood up, he throw a lot of cash on the table as Jungkook silently still sit.

"I'm in.. Where do I start?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung and Jennie face each other. "Here's the plan.." Jennie say as they talk about it all night.

-
Lisa mother was concern as she hold Lisa shoulder. "Lisa my dear, are you sure? You should have go to a actual good school.." Her mom said as Lisa smile. "Mom, don't worry, private school and public is just the same, is just the rank.." Lisa say as her mom look away.

They have arrived to the school as Lisa and her family get out of their lambo as her dad fixed his suit. "Let's go.." Her dad says as they go in to the school. It was the weekend as no one was there, except one person Lisa see in the locker.

"Wait here!" Her mom say as Lisa have been stop by a door slam as she sigh. She saw in the distance, tall, fare skin and scar all over himself as he life look over to Lisa. The guy was smoking vape as suddenly the guy approach her.

Lisa looks down as she was nervous, the guy passed by putting his hand on Lisa waist. Lisa was shock as she froze in place, she look back slowly as she see the guy standing. "Jeon Jungkook, remembered.." The guys said as he get out of the school. Lisa was confused and afraid as her mom pull her inside the office.

"Here my daughter.." Her mom introduced her to the principal as Lisa bowl to him. They talk more about some stuff as Lisa was just thinking about that guy.

-
Lisa hear another doorbell as she open her door, Jennie was in front of it as Lisa pull her inside quickly. "Lisa!" Jennie say as Lisa slam the door close. "Jennie! You didn't believe what happened!" Lisa say as Jennie was curious. "What is it?" Jennie asked as Lisa sigh. "Any guy in your year or in school name Jeon Jungkook?" Lisa asked her as Jennie think.

"I'm very popular, but I don't know how he is.." Lisa face palm by her flex as Lisa grab both of Jennie shoulder. "Maybe he's new like me!" Lisa say as Jennie thinks. "When did you start?" Jennie asked as Lisa look back. "Monday, of course.." Lisa smile as Jennie smile. "Ouh ya, what did outfit did you wear in school?" Lisa asked as Jennie wink at her as she pull out her phone..

"Tada!" She show all of her picture as Lisa was surprise.

Lisa was shock

Lisa was shock. "Did you get dress coded?!" Lisa asked in worry as she swing her hair. "Ah, a fighter like me can get a little wild with fighting.." Jennie stroke Lisa chin as Lisa blush. "That's why I'm popular.." Jennie said as Lisa nodded and think.

"As long as there's me, there's chaos everywhere dear.." Jennie said kinda seducely as Lisa was amaze. "I'm glad you're my best friend!" Lisa hug her as Jennie hug her back.

-
Jennie wave good bye to Lisa as Lisa maid closed the door, she go to her motor bike as she type in the number.

"You doing great, keep it going.." Jennie say as Jungkook smirk behind his voice. "Its just an act, c'mon!" Jennie hear Jungkook laugh as she closed the called. Jennie sigh as she ride the motorcycle away.