Psycho

PO'V

Lisa woke up in a room with three people in front of her, she was still loading as she notice she was tie up and looked up. Her best friend, a guy she regret to trust and a mysteriously guy. "You already woke up.." The guy in the middle of Jungkook and Jennie say as they both looked at each other.

"Who.. WHO ARE YOU?!" Lisa yelled as she try to shake her self to escape, they all laugh as the guy in the middle got closer to her. "You don't know me? The strongest Mafia in Korea? KIM TAEHYUNG?!" He throw a brick at the floor as Lisa start to crying as Taehyung smirked. "Oh, a pretty little rich girl how can't defend herself, seem despair!" Jennie say as they all laugh, Lisa can't believed what Jennie have said as she try to shake herself.

"Do you think you can escape me? ESCAPE US WEAKLINKS?!" Taehyung point a gun as Lisa neck as she cry louder, Taehyung laugh psychoticly as he put the gun back into his pocket.

"What did I ever do to you?!" Lisa yelled as they laugh. "You didn't know Lisa?! You family killed our family in a very young age! Having a abusive foster family made us like this! Thanks you them and to you!" Jennie point into her as she then laugh psychoticly.

"Your dad gift was a dept and it was wonderful Lisa.." Jungkook say with a deepest voice Lisa ever hear. "I'm sorry.. I'll do everything for you guys!" Lisa begged as she shake her hold body again. They all look at each other as they nodded. "We're going manipulated you, sweetie, just watch.." Jennie say as she start to laugh.

"Better do anything for us, ok? OK?!" Taehyung point out a gun as Lisa as Lisa nodded furiously.  "Good, guys take her.." Taehyung clapped as bunch of guys get in as they all untie Lisa and hold her. They start to walk her to her room. "And Jungkook.." Jungkook looked at him. "Watch her, don't leave her.." Taehyung command as Jungkook nodded as he get behind her.

They start to walked in as Lisa look at Jennie and look at her betrayed, Jennie then rolled her eyes as Lisa look down. A rich mafia guys and a house that looked like a palace from fairy tale. One of his slave unlock the door as they put Lisa in her room with Jungkook as Lisa fall down on the floor as Jungkook in. They closed the door as a loud slam may can be heard a miles away.

"I trusted you.." Lisa broken voice as Jungkook eyes flinch and look away. Lisa then stood up as she look back. "I may be look weak outside but not inside! How dumb am I to trusted a freak like you.." Lisa yelled as Jungkook looked down. "Do you how it feel like to fall in love?" Lisa asked in a broke voice as her tear fall down. "And then hated a person that fast? Ever felt that?!" Lisa start to cry as Jungkook sigh.

"I fucking hate you!" Lisa yelled was powerful as Jungkook was quiet. "Let the history reacted when you broke her heart.." Lisa try to smile as she then start to break again. "I know you maybe had a rough life.. Not because of me right? My life not a movie were I gonna fall in love with a bad boy like you.." Lisa word was still powerful making Jungkook still froze.

"Leave. Me. Alone" Lisa say with a flat tone but powerful as she start to breakdown on the floor. Jungkook then open the door as he sigh. "I'm sorry Lisa, I'm truly are.." Jungkook voice sound like he has no choice as he get out. Lisa then yelled as everyone in the house can hear her.

"Aish she loud.." Taehyung sigh as Jennie grab her suit and put it on.  "Better win that gambling.." Jennie say as Taehyung nodded. He goes to his favorite car as he leave his house.

-
Lisa was laying on her bed helpless as someone open her door, Jennie opened the door as she smile innocently. "Hey-" Lisa then get up and try to slap her as Jennie dodge, Jennie can see her anger in her everywhere as Lisa take off her own hand. "You were my best friend, I trusted you, and never thought you would use me.. And now you are huh, gold" Jennie was done as she pull he dress. "Listen here you little shit, you're weak.. I already called your lovely family to give us some of your rich ya'know? You need trained yourself to get on my level.." Jennie push her as she fall down on the floor. "Bye bye, sweetie.." Jennie wave and smile, she get out as Lisa scream as loud as possible.

Lisa start to crying and confined herself she's not weak. "Lisa.." Someone called as Lisa looked up, Jungkook was there reaching for her as she slap her hand. She wipe her tear agresively. "I didn't need your help.." Lisa say as her tear were falling down her cheek.

She sat down on the bed crying, Jungkook stand there as he sat down beside her as he sigh. "That night, my mom and dad were crying as I peak around the corner as I was worried. I then heard them laugh as I peak around, they were calling the cops as they closed it. My dad kinda look at my direction as I hide away. I hide and keep thinking about them. They then called me as I just agree. They were standing next to each other, holding hand as I my dad was grabbing a gun, I was small and didn't think would even happened. 'We love you, Jungkook' my mom whimper as I start to cry. 'See you in hell my child..' My dad both killed them self in front of me I froze, the splatter hit my body as the police come. They busted the door open as they gaps, they saw as they all approach me. They took me to a place and ask me everything, well.. That was I remembered.." Jungkook stare at the wall as Lisa eyes widen and looked down.

"I'm sorry I underestimated you.." Lisa wipe her tear as Jungkook shake his head and looked at her flat. "Its fine.." He say as he stood up, he takes off his shirt as Lisa was confused. "Wh-what a-are you doing?" Lisa stuttering, blush and try to look away as Jungkook was attracting Lisa eyes. He then take off his pants as he was wearing short as he look back as Lisa was looking away as he chuckle.

"Here.." Jungkook throw his shirt to Lisa was Lisa was disgusted but also confused. "I wore it like a few hour ago.." Jungkook say as he look up and down. "You wear short?" Jungkook asked as Lisa nodded slowly. "Great, go change.." Jungkook say as Lisa stood up and go to the bathroom.

She lock the doors as she smell his clothes, she smile as she takes off her clothes and wear his. She then get out as Jungkook was laying on the bed as Lisa blush. "You're sleeping with me?" Lisa asked shyly as Jungkook nodded. "Ya, 24/7" Jungkook shrug as Lisa blush as she awkwardly walk to the bed. She then may down face the wall as Jungkook face the other direction. She pray for the best for her as she sleep.