Confess

PO'V

It's a few days after the raid as they leave peace in there as they heard a news. "Mafia's thirst" the news title say as they all shocked, the news shows Lisa parent. "Please, help us find our daughter.." Her mom seem helpless except her daughter, he daughter have been manipulate completely as she was embarrassed.

They all watch together on living room as Taehyung turn off the TV as he sigh. "This is really bad.." Jimin say as Lisa looked down as she clenches her fist. "I..I want to join you, Taehyung.." Lisa say as they all shocked and surprised, they all eyes widen as Jennie stood up.

"Are you for real?" Jennie asked as Lisa nodded, they all cheer as Jungkook smile as he stood up. Lisa then smile ad she nodded. "Omg!" Jennie come to hug her as Lisa froze as she smile. "Well well, who's the new you?" Taehyung asked smirked as he fist bump Jimin.

"She looked innocent.." Jin was amaze as Jisoo nodded and clapped.

-
Lisa was finish signing her contract as she was bored as she goes into her room to watch Netflix on her own. "Hey!" Jungkook came running to her as Lisa smile as they entered their room as she sit on the floor as Jungkook followed her.

"Ah, it's already afternoon.." Lisa looked at gradient sky as they both smile. "Hey, let's see the beautiful sky.." Lisa say as Jungkook followed her to the balcony, they sat on the bench as they enjoyed.

Jungkook looked down as he then looked at Lisa and then asked. "Lisa, did I ever annoyed you..?" Jungkook suddenly as Lisa looked at him as she thinks. "The Halloween party, you betrayed me but now.. It's different" Lisa smile as Jungkook smiled back at Lisa.

"Do you still missed you parent?" Jungkook asked as Lisa sigh and smile. "Ya, just a little.." Lisa say as Jungkook nodded. "I-" "Lisa, I like you.." Lisa then froze hearing Jungkook word as she can't say anything. "Yes, I liked you.." Jungkook nodded without a facial expression.

"I-i.." Jungkook then took her face as they lips crash into each other. Lisa eyes widen as Lisa sees the kiss was truthful deep into his heart as Lisa can felt from his gentle kiss. Jungkook then stop as he smirked. "Will you be my girlfriend..?" Jungkook whisper as Lisa cheek get redder.

"Huh?! I mean!.." She then looked at Jungkook face as she calm herself. "Ya, i-" Jungkook then lift her up as she scream, they laugh as they put their forehead into each other.

-
"So you're dating him now?" Jennie asked as Lisa nodded happily as Jennie smirked as she hit her shoulder. "Better be a good relationship.." Jennie wave good bye as Lisa entered her room.

Jungkook was half naked, wet and wrap a towel on his private part as Lisa blush. "Hello!" Jungkook great as Lisa looked at him up and down. Jungkook notice as he smirked, Jungkook then approach as Lisa accidentally closed the door as she backing up.

Jungkook was closed to her as he say. "Go shower.." Jungkook say as Lisa pout and hit his shoulder. Jungkook then laugh as he kiss Lisa by the neck as Lisa was surprised. "Mmh? Better get going, babygirl.." Jungkook say as he lift Lisa off and put her in the bathroom. "You annoyed me!" Lisa scream as Jungkook laugh.

-
Lisa and Jungkook told to have a meeting at the living room as she sat down. "So, the Kim's decided to challenged us.." Taehyung huff under her breath. "The Kim told us to fight at a boring ass Casino and our new members will be joining.." Jennie looked at Lisa as everyone looked at her.

"It's your first mission.." Jimin wink as Lisa wink back as smile, Jungkook mouth something and somehow looked annoyed by their action. "Better be prepared tomorrow at night.." Taehyung fix his suit as he stood up, walked away followed by Jennie and Jin.

"Where's Jisoo?" Jimin asked as Lisa and Jungkook both shrug. "Lisa, training will be in a few hour.." Jimin stood up a not long after them and head to the field. "Mmh!" Jungkook mumbled angry as Lisa was weird out. "Jungkook, what's wrong?" Lisa asked as Jungkook looked annoyed.

"You are too closed with Jimin.." Jungkook say as Lisa thought it was funny as she laugh, Jungkook angrily confused. "He's like a brother and he's my trainer! C'mon!" Jungkook approach Lisa face, it was very closed as Lisa blushes and touches his chest. His eyes is also looked deep.

"A brother?! You trained with him only a few month!" Jungkook slapped his thigh as he stood up and walk away. "Wait up!" Lisa catch up to him as he looked annoyed as Lisa finally get the mindset. "Are you jealous?" Lisa smug voice as Jungkook blush as he denied it, Lisa was shock seeing his pink cheeks as she smile. "You look cute, I love you" Lisa give a peck on the cheek as she run like a child, Jungkook froze as he put his hand on the kiss places as he smile.

-
A gun shoot heard as Hoseok hit the target, Yoongi pat his back as Chaeyoung clapped. "Well well, what are you doing here?" Jisoo approach with Namjoon beside her wearing fancy sun hat, coat, and sun glasses as she take off the glasses. "Training for tomorrow.." Jisoo smile hearing Yoongi word.

"Remembered, is just the beginning of the fight.." Namjoon stated as all of then nodded. "You know.." Hoseok wink at Chaeyoung as they hit each other as they smiled. "You guys all look so prepare rather than my brother alliance.." Jisoo say as they all were surprise as they smile. "Don't be excited, they're the most dangerous people you've all have met" Namjoon say as they all nodded. "Ok, keep working.." Jisoo then walk like a queen followed by Namjoon.