Creep

PO'V

Lisa bump into someone. "I'm sorry.." Lisa apologized to the person she bump into. "Lisa!" She heard Jennie voice as she looked up. "Jennie! This is crazy!" Lisa say as Jennie confused. "I-" "you can tell your story later" Jennie grab Lisa hand as they go to the cafeteria.

-
They sit on table full of popular girls. "Hey girls, introducing my best friend and a new kid.." Jennie say to all of the girls as they all smile. "You're cute, I'm Park Chaeyoung, Australian student here.." Chaeyoung introduced as Lisa smile awkwardly. "I'm Lalisa Manoban, I'm from Thailand nice to meet you all.." Lisa say as they all smile.

"Nice to meet you sweetie, I'm Bae Juhyun or you can called me Irene" The girl in front of her say as Lisa smile. "I'm Kim Yerim or Yeri for short, hiii!" Yeri wave aggressively as Lisa wave back. "I'm Kang Seulgi, you are very pretty as a greasy little nobody.." Seulgi smile innocently as Lisa was kinda offended.

"I'm Wendy Son from Canada nice to meet you!" Wendy smile bright as Lisa smile back. "Park Sooyoung, Joy for a nickname" Joy wink as Lisa chuckle and smile. "So, where do you know here from?" Irene and Chaeyoung asked. "My middle school friend that I met, I told you guys" Jennie cross her arm as Lisa smile.

"Ouh! Childhood friend!" Yeri clapped as Lisa giggle. "We have free passed dress coded, you have some?" Seulgi say as she cross her legs. "N-no, I'm new here" Lisa said as Seulgi nodded. "Don't worry I'll speak to the teacher" Jennie innocently smile. "You don't have too!" Lisa denied as Jennie look at her. "Really? Ok, the child of god" Wendy say as they all laugh.

"She's seem very innocent, I liked it" Joy say as she stare at Lisa. They then eat their food. Lisa then see Jungkook passed her table as he glaze at her. "Ouh ya, Lisa have something to say" Jennie say as Lisa look at her annoyed, Jennie shrug as Lisa sigh.

"So there's a new guy that literary I don't know I met, he was a new students same as me, he came on this first day like me" Lisa looked around as everybody approval. "Continued, sweetie" Joy say as Lisa continued. "He pinned me on the wall, hug my neck and he kinda grab my waist.." Lisa say as everybody look at each other.

"Well, you are truly the popular girl generation.." Irene say as she take a bite of her lunch. "She is obsessed with you, Lisa" Yeri point to her as Lisa nodded slowly. "Well.. May her join our candy store, Lisa" Seulgi say as they all clapped, Lisa was confused as she just smile. Everyone was looking at them as they were also confused.

"Ok, we'll be going hanging out watching some hot guy play sport, you want?" Wendy asked as Lisa just nodded, they all stood up. Chaeyoung grab Lisa hand as she froze in confused. Everybody notice they left them behind. "You guys going to come?" Jennie and Wendy asked. "Ya, I'm gonna talk to her!" Chaeyoung yelled as Lisa was kinda nervous. They all shrug as she left them behind.

"I'm going to tell you about them, Lisa.." Chaeyoung whisper as Lisa gaps as she nodded. "Kim Yerim, she's on our command, she's a child actress and she's working on her career" Chaeyoung say as she put on her lipgloss. "Park Soo young, she's a model and was on a few popular magazine, she's a independent women and she's also kinda flirty" Chaeyoung groan at the last as Lisa chuckle.

"Kang Seulgi, she's a cold person how is very athletic, only volly, swimming, gymnastics and dance. She's a very cold blooded person, better not mess with her.." Chaeyoung warned her as Lisa thinks. "Wendy Son, she's from Canada and she's a theatre kid, she has a ability of singing, she's a very seductive innocent person so better careful about your sexuality" Chaeyoung say as Lisa noted all the description.

"Bae Junhyun, Irene was a model at a alcohol brand and some popular brand, she seem very cold at first but she's a very caring person.." Chaeyoung point out. "Kim Jennie, the one at only, she's a mystic bitch" Chaeyoung wink as Lisa nodded. "How about you, Chaeyoung?" Lisa asked as Chaeyoung smirk as her eyes turn lifeless.

"A beautiful rose trying to take their crown one by one, a member of a strongest mafia gang in Korea" Lisa froze as she was afraid. "Don't worry Lisa, I won't do anything to you, I promised!" Her voice turned innocent as Lisa nodded trembling.

Lisa and Chaeyoung passed Jungkook as he smirk. "I have gather the strongest information somehow.." Jungkook say as he giggles.