Jealous fight

PO'V

Lisa woke up as her body was hurting because of yesterday trained, is not usual as the training was real fighting as it was rough. "Ow.." Lisa say as she placed her hand on her scar, Jungkook goes inside as he sees Lisa.

"Hey.." Jungkook greet as he approach her, Lisa seem like she was hurting as he massage her. "You don't have too.." Lisa denied as Jungkook shake his head. "It's your first mission.." Jungkook say as Lisa listen as she stood up and go to the bathroom.

-
Lisa was finished having breakfast as she then later go trained with Jimin. "Let's rested.." Lisa say as they sat next to each other on the bench. "Lisa, do you have a boyfriend?" Jimin suddenly asked as Lisa looked at him confused as Lisa nodded slowly. "Who?" Jimin asked as Lisa eye rolled and laugh. "I won't tell!" She stick her tongue out as Jimin laugh.

"Sadly..." Jimin say as Lisa focused to him. "I kinda like you.." Jimin say as Lisa froze out, she looked at Jimin as she smile sweetly. "Jimin, I'm very sorry, you are like my brother and we're best friend!" Lisa say as Jimin smile and nodded. Even though Lisa can see the sadness in his eyes. Lisa then hugged Jimin and fist bump Jimin as they laugh. "She really playing" Jungkook say for the view of the window angrily.

-
Lisa came back after training as she looked inside her room, Jungkook was watching a movie as Lisa sit next to him. "Heyyo!" Lisa muffled into his chest as Jungkook moved as Lisa pout. "Mmh? You pouty again" Lisa say as Jungkook didn't answer. "You hugged Jimin!" Jungkook whisper as he crossed his arm as Lisa giggle. "Ya, I'm sorry.." Lisa give a peck on the lips as Jungkook was trying not to smiled.

"What did you do beside that?!" Jungkook asked. "Training, duh" Lisa shrug as Jungkook nodded. "Don't be jealous!" Lisa rub her arm on his chest as Jungkook smirked. "I hate you.." Even though Jungkook is cold blooded, he's the opposite of a man when he is dating.

Jimin peek around the window, Jennie behind him as she sigh and punch his head. "Ow!" Jimin say as he looked over as Jennie was there. "Jennie, c'mon!" Jimin say as she grab Jimin away from Lisa room to keep her secret. "Your a sneaky cat huh?" Jennie crossed her arm as Jimin sigh. "Alright, I stayed away from them!" Jimin annoyedly say as he pout.

-
It was the night, they are preparing, guns, bulletproof suit, muscle, and mind for their mission. Lisa was kinda nervous but Jennie, Jungkook and Jimin is on her side helping her and guild her. "Ok, ready?!" Jennie say as they all shows all the excitement for this.

"I'm nervous.." Lisa say as she tie her hair as it was easier to fight. "Don't.." Jungkook pull her waist from behind as he move forward. They sat on the limo as they prepared everything. "Alcohol!" Jennie say as there's 4 bottle as Lisa was surprised. They all take a sip except Lisa. "Want some?" Jennie offer her as Lisa denied it.

-
The casino was empty as they go ahead. The body guard check their Id as he was surprise and let them in. Chaeyoung, Hoseok and Yoongi dress formally. Chaeyoung has a Marilyn Monroe style rose gold dress and the man was suit up. "Well well well, what a brave for you all.." Chaeyoung stood up as she approach leader, Jungkook.

"3 vs 3 huh?" Yoongi sound teasy as he get behind Chaeyoung. "So, we here to fight not bullshitting" Jimin say as Chaeyoung glaze at him. "Shut up!" Hoseok yelled as Chaeyoung pull Jungkook tie and their face was inches away. Lisa was jealous but it must be his strategy.

"We want peace.." Chaeyoung say as her and Jungkook eyes and deeply into each other. They slowly pull each other as Lisa saw as gun on Chaeyoung hand as she targeting him. Lisa release the bullet as Jungkook push Chaeyoung as Chaeyoung misses.

"Die!" Yoongi say as he fired his bullets into them as they all miss. Jennie and Lisa was fight with Yoongi Hoseok and Jimin with Jungkook fight Chaeyoung. "Argh!" Lisa groan as the bullet hit Yoongi in the arm as he groan. "Yoongi!" Hoseok yelled as he fired gunshot, Lisa jump into the table as strangle him as Jennie punch him.

"Yoongi!" Chaeyoung say as she lost all her focuses, Jungkook chances to kick her down as he put the gun on her throat. "I'm not doing this again.." Chaeyoung fired the gunshot as it almost hit Jimin. Chaeyoung gets up as she try to shoot Lisa. The bullet was fired as Jungkook pushed Lisa out the sight as the bullet hit the wall. Lisa looked at Jungkook as she smirked.

She gets up as kick Hoseok on the face, he fall down as Jennie hit him with a chair as the chair broke, they fainted as Lisa fired a gun. It hit Chaeyoung shoulder and legs as she was helpless. She fall down as blood was everywhere. They heard the police as they quickly notice and run. "Good thing we wear glove.." Jimin say as he hop on the window.

Yoongi shaky hand shoot the gun as it hit Lisa shoulder. "Ah!" Lisa fall down as Jungkook and Jenni helped her. The police are already inside as they quickly hopped. Lisa was strong enough as they get inside they limo.

"Bye.." Jennie wave good bye to the casino as they drive off. "We did it!!" They cheer as they all won. Jungkook was getting the bullet out as Lisa groan as sweet was everywhere, he put a cloth as they looked at each other. Lisa lay down on Jungkook shoulder as they all still happy.

-
Chaeyoung vision is blurry as she thought she's going to die. The police check on them as she saw a tall man with glasses. "I'm.. Kim SeokJin" all she heard as she fainted.