Known

PO'V

Jennie and Jungkook goes to school together as their eyes goes on them. "After school, you get investigated, be an actor!" Jennie whisper as Jungkook nodded. Jennie only sees Chaeyoung so early as Chaeyoung wave right in her direction. Jennie felt weird as she just smirk, Jungkook then go to her locker as Jennie stop in front of Chaeyoung.

"Wait, Jendeuk!" Chaeyoung say as Jennie sigh. "Stop making Jendeuk happen, its not gonna happen" Jennie eye rolled as Chaeyoung sigh. "And hey, can help investigate the place that were Lisa when missing?" Chaeyoung asked as she smile slowly, Jennie know all her plan from zero as she just nodded.

"Ok, followed me to the field.." Chaeyoung doesn't know her psycho mind yet as Jennie just smirked. Under that innocent face, there's always a demon inside everyone.

-
They were in the field as Chaeyoung now walk slowly then Jennie does. "Ok, stop here.." Chaeyoung says as Jennie just stood there and smile. Chaeyoung told Jennie to face the other way as Jennie face the other way. Chaeyoung then smirked as she pull out a knifed from her purse. "Surprised bitch!" Chaeyoung place the knife on Jennie neck as Jennie then smirked. "Well ahead of you.." Jennie then punch her with her elbow in Chaeyoung stomach as Chaeyoung groan.

Jennie grab Chaeyoung wrist as she put the knife direction on her neck as Chaeyoung looked up by Jennie smiling. "Sweet sweet Chaeyoung might doesn't know her friend mind huh.." Jennie slowly push the knife as Chaeyoung could feel the cold metal hitting her. "Wh-where is Lisa?!" Chaeyoung yelled as Jennie put her feet on her stomach and push it down as she groan.

"Poor little moron like I want to tell you, you might be in the strongest mafia gang and not the genius.." Jennie then grab Chaeyoung wrist as she stab herself, she made a cut as Chaeyoung eyes widen as Jennie throw Chaeyoung hand and laugh. "Suck to be weak like you!" Chaeyoung can feel her insane vibe from just her laugh as Jennie put her foot on Chaeyoung neck and lifted it up. "Thank you tho.." Jennie lick up her own blood from the knife as Chaeyoung was trembling as Jennie throw her hand as she smirk.

"See you!" Jennie wink as she run inside the school, Chaeyoung try to catch up as her stomach was hurting as she hold it. She then hide her knife on her purse as she when inside the school.

"Chaeyoung, how dare you?!" Chanyeol yelled as Chaeyoung looked over, Jennie was crying and on his hug, everyone was there looking at her as Chaeyoung can't say anything. "You guys don't understand-" Chaeyoung get cut off by the teacher coming to help Jennie.

"Jennie!" The rest of the girls say as they looked a Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung back up slowly as the rest of the stop her. "What do you want from Jennie?! You might be involved at Lisa's case huh?!" Sehun yelled as everyone start to rant on her, Chaeyoung looked over to Jennie as she was smirking as she start to rage. "We'll be calling the police.." The teacher as they typw in the number, Jennie then get help by other and walk her to the nurses office. "You goddamn bitch.." Chaeyoung mouth as she clenches her fist.

-
Lisa was resting with Jimin and Taehyung as Taehyung change the channel. "A girl have been found hurting her friend on school" the news shows a very familiar face as Lisa eyes widen. "Ch-chaeyoung.." Kiss stutter as Taehyung looked over to her.

"Park Chaeyoung, a member of the Kim Mafia.." Taehyung say as Lisa looked over to her. "They're here.." Taehyung say as Jennie and Jungkook was home, Lisa notice a cloth covering her neck as it stain red. They all stood up as Jennie look proud as she bowl. "It wasn't her, but kinda.." Jennie shrug as Lisa mouth jaw open.

"How did you do?" Jimin asked as he lick his lips. "Well, I protect myself and stab myself and its her finger print, it wasn't anything" Jennie give another shrug as she glaze at Lisa. "You did a good job, Jen" Taehyung fist bump her sister as Jimin still looked confused. "How did you get out of that you were hurt and need to go to the hospital situation?" Jimin asks as Jennie swing her hair. "Well, Jungkook said he's gonna go to the hospital with me" Jennie say as she goes in to her room upstair.

Jimin looked up at the clock as it was 12PM. "Lisa, let's go training" Jimin asked as Lisa looked over to him and nodded. "I'll be watching" Jungkook say as Jimin glaze at him and nodded.

-
They were outside as Lisa eyes widen, guns, arrows, knife and kind of other weapons as she was nervous. "Ok, we gonna start off with fighting" Jimin say as he grab the gun, Lisa was standing next to the target as Jimin fired it. Lisa cover her eyes as she heard the bullet hit the target beside her as he see Jimin smug face. "Don't you dare scare her, Jimin!" Jungkook yelled as Jimin sigh.

Jungkook watching Lisa over the stairs as Lisa start slowly with Jimin

Jungkook watching Lisa over the stairs as Lisa start slowly with Jimin. Lisa was hitting the right target perfectly as they start having a little rough. Jimin start to use his own strength and skill as it's kinda getting hard to hit him. Lisa eyes was fast and smug as she easily hit every target. Jimin start kicking as Lisa perfectly avoid as its getting real.

Lisa was a fast learner as she kick Jimin on the stomach as he smirk. "Well well, didn't except that from a newbie" Jimin say as he can hear Lisa groaning and she getting harder. Lisa suddenly stare into Jungkook as she lost her focus as she blushes.

Jimin kick Lisa way harder as she got throw and fall from the ground. "Ow.." Lisa moan as Jimin approach her, Jungkook coming down the stair. Jimin reach to Lisa as Jungkook hand was already there, Lisa grab Jungkook hand as Jimin clenches him as he smile. "She's great!" Jimin complement as Lisa smile. Jungkook show a proud smile to her.

-
It was night as Lisa finish her dinner, Lisa then go to her room as she's lock in there with Jungkook. Jungkook know how bored Lisa was as he open the window wild as Lisa were confused. "Come here!" Jungkook asked as Lisa was scared as she look over. She was on the 5th floor as she back up. "What are we doing?!" Lisa asked as Jungkook face palm. "To the roof.." Jungkook say as Lisa get closer to the window as Jungkook grab Lisa hand and help Lisa out.

Jungkook speedily climb the roof as he grab Lisa hand. Lisa almost fall as Jungkook caught her. "Gotcha.." Jungkook looked up as they face was super close as Lisa push him away as she cross her arm. "Sit down.." Jungkook tapping the floor as Lisa sat down beside him as they enjoy the view.

"Fly me to the Moon and let me play among the star.." Jungkook singing voice making Lisa eyes widen in surprise as she looked at him, Jungkook then smile, Lisa never seen such a beautiful smile in her life. "Oh, let me see what spring is like in Jupiter and Mars.." Jungkook finish up his sings as Lisa giggle. "I loved that voice.." Lisa shyly say as they both smile.