Ending: Caught

PO'V

All of this weak they trained hard to fight their opponent. Lisa hand was better and he skill got so much better, she's a become a fighter as Jennie was proud of her. "Ah!" Lisa finished an agent as he stood up and give Lisa and handshake.

"What a win having a girlfriend like that.." Jennie say as Jungkook eyes widen and he look at her. "You know?" Jungkook asked as Jennie nodded with her smug face. "Ya, what a win!" Jimin fist bump Jungkook as they smile to each other.

"Lisa, you finish.." Taehyung command as Lisa nodded as she get out of the battle arena and Jennie was next. Jungkook was also finish as Lisa sat down beside her. "I'm in my room.." Lisa say as Taehyung nodded, Jungkook staying there as he's watching everyone and judge. Lisa just want to showering and rested.

-
Jennie fight was over as Jimin give her a clapped as he entered the arena. Jungkook forgot his drink as he stood up and go into his room. He then goes inside as she sees Lisa.

Half dry curly brown hair and red short dress showing her chest. "Mmh?" Lisa mumble looking at Jungkook directly. Jungkook looked down as he bite his lip, he slowly look into her eyes as he smirked. "Why are you wearing that?" Jungkook slowly approach her as she back up into the wall. "It was hot.." Jungkook in front of her face as Jungkook pull his shirt down on the collar. He was wearing a sleeveless shirt also.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" Jungkook asked, Lisa then blushes as he start kissing her neck. "No no.." Lisa trying to push him as he hold his place. "Jungkook, I don't want too.." Lisa was trying to denied him, Jungkook then grab her and put her into the bed.

Jungkook closed the door as he hovered over her. He was on the top as they was kissing as Jungkook then continued on her neck. It start hurting as Lisa moan, Jungkook then stopped and giving a peck on lips as he then stop but as Lisa sat down blushing.

"Love you.." Jungkook wink and smirked as Lisa blush more. He then grab his water bottle and leave. "Hate you.." Lisa pout as she lay down. She was thinking of him as she smile.

-
Later that evening, Jin and Jisoo was preparing to go somewhere. They meet at the living too as they look at each other weirdly. "Where are you going?" They both asked at the same time. "None of your business.." They say again at the same time as they sigh and just go to their own car.

They go ahead go to their inside their car as Taehyung and Jimin was in the entrance waving as their car go. They go inside again as they continued to watch their agent.

-
Today is the day they decide how's win and how's lose. It was 6AM as they were preparing for the fight. They all prepare guns, sniper, sword and bomb. Lisa was preparing her suit as Jungkook kiss her on the neck as they smirked.

Jennie was already prepared as Taehyung, Jimin, Lisa, Jungkook and a packs of agents. "Let's go!" Jennie cheer as others cheer following behind them as they go inside a truck.

Meanwhile..

Jisoo and Namjoon was worried as Chaeyoung, Hoseok and Yoongi leave the gang as she punch the table. "That's nasty bitches" Jisoo say as Namjoon took her hand as she calm down. "We can do this.." Namjoon kissed her hand.

-
They are arrived as they entered the forest at the fight place. They already a lot of people as they stood in front of them. "Well well well.." Namjoon smirked as Taehyung stood 1 meters from him as he smirked too. Namjoon looked over to Lisa.