EUPHORIA

*WARNING: CONTAINS MATURE SEXUAL CONTENT*

Chapter Nineteen

Lance's POV:

Myself and Harley spend the whole night partying, up until the club closes. Timothèe grew tired at around 1am and went to sleep in the back of my car. Hayley spent her time working her way through all the single men in the club. I say single, most of them are probably married.

I kick Timothèe awake, he's the most sober one of us, so he can drive us over to The Prophet's hideout. Since our last fight, they have relocated. Harley gives him the address and he puts it into the satnav, following the route we have been given by the miniature robot.

The new hideout is an abandoned church, from the outside it looks pretty normal. You wouldn't suspect anything out of the ordinary was going on. We park around the back, in a hidden spot where all the other cars are, entering through the back door. Which has a fingerprint sensor on it. I knew that The Prophets had some wealth behind them, but damn... this is on a whole other level. I can already feel the eyes of Justin's crew burning through us.

Justin is sat at the top of the altar, a girl in his lap. Harley walks us over and clears his throat, interrupting Justin from his make-out session.

"What the fuck are they doing here?" He booms, rising to his feet.

"Don't worry," Harley starts, "Lance has left the Divergents. Well actually, Nathan kicked him out along with Hayley, and Timothèe. I thought if we teamed up, we would be unstoppable."

Justin scoffs, "I don't need street rats. Send them away."

"Please, just listen J. Think about it. With these on our side, we will know the ins and outs of the Divergent hideout. They can teach us their tricks, their ways. We will know every move they ever make during a fight." Harley pleads.

I see a glint in Justin's eyes, along with power. "Welcome to The Prophet's," He smirks, clapping me on the back, "Make yourselves at home."

After I have finished hauling my shit inside, I lay down and relax. My bones are aching and I can already feel the hangover setting in. Justin has been called out on a job, so myself and the others are left alone. We can't be trusted yet, so he leaves his bitch behind to keep an eye on us.

Sitting up, I walk over too where she is sat. She looks up and me and I almost have to do a double-take. It's Zendaya.

"Zendaya? What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I joined three months ago," She says, sitting up and making room for me on the sofa, "I grew tired of those Misfits and their constant, petty drama. So I came here. Justin made me his Queen."

I can't help but feel shocked. Sure Zendaya was always a little different from her friends, but I never imagined her to end up in a crowd like this. I just hope she knows what she has gotten herself into. This isn't fun and games. Gang life is serious shit.

"So, how has life been treating you here then?" I ask her.

"Yeah it's been good. Better in fact. People at school actually treat me with respect now." She laughs jokingly.

"I bet that's nice? Makes a change from being bullied."

"I guess. It's just so fake though, how suddenly I am approachable just because I have social status. I pretend to like them all, but I still fucking hate them." She runs her hands through her curly hair, twisting the ends in her fingertips. A nervous habit.

"How are the others? Do you still talk with them? I know Mac and Ariana are apart of the Divergents now, but what about Jade and.... sorry I forgot his name."

"Shawn. And I think they're fine, I don't really speak to them anymore. Not because I don't want to associate with them, but because they blocked me." Zendaya tells me, I see hurt on her face but she quickly brushes it away.

I leave her be and head into the showers to clean myself up and change into some fresh clothes. The hot water feels so nice against my skin, I can feel my sins, my impurities, all washing away down the drain. I feel a pair of large hands against my waist, I turn my head. It's Harley. He smirks before connecting his lips to my neck, sucking at my sweet spot. I let out a soft moan. His fingers trace down my body, stopping at my rim. He circles two fingers around my hole, before sliding his fingers in. I moan and tighten myself around him. It's been a while since I had any action there. He pumps his finger in and out, before pulling them out and lining my hole with his cock. He nips at my neck, leaving a bruise. "You are so fucking hot." He mumbles.

He slowly slides himself inside of me, I moan instantly at the pleasure. It feels so good. Sex with Hayley never did much for me. I just wanted to get my dick wet. But this.... this is heaven. His strokes are hard and fast, I am grabbing onto the shower handle as he ploughs into me, his hands grabbing and slapping my ass. Multiple moans escape my lips. I take one of my hands to my member, working it up and down my shaft. I cum first, my body surrendering to the euphoria. I have to hold myself up whilst Harley finishes.

We are snapped from the moment when Justin shouts, asking everyone to gather in the main area. Myself and Harley quickly dry off and slip into our clothes, joining everyone as they wait to see what Justin wants. I take a seat and he begins.

"As you all may have realised, Lance and some of his crew have now joined us. With their help, we will take down the Divergents once and for all. From this moment forward, I want your sole attention in building a plan to take them down. I sent out a message to their leader... he will be receiving it shortly. War has been declared." He says, a smirk plastered across his face as everyone erupts into cheer.