The end of Sports Festival? Who's winning?

Start from the beginning

Class A shout "Midoriya!/Deku!" "Are you okay?" All Might spoke quietly "Nice to meet you yeah". Midoriya ask "Everyone... what about the next match?" Lida explain "Since there was a lot of damage to the stage, they're taking s break to repair it". "That match earlier was scary, Midoriya... What pro's gonna want that?" Asui use her tongue to whack Mineta's head "I don't like your style of rubbing salt into his wound" "But it's true!"

Recovery Girl shout "Be quiet! I know you're worried, but I've got to do a surgery now". Everyone ask terrified "Surgery?!" Recovery Girl shoo them away "Go on now, get out of here" Fidelia poke her head in "Izu-kun" "Fidelia-chan what are you still doing here?" "Wow... so many bandages" "Fidelia-chan don't you want to watch the match?"

Fidelia look at Midoriya "I hear that you need surgery for what happened" Midoriya nod sadly "Yeah" she smile "Well, you don't need to worry about that" then took out something from her pocket "Here eat this" Midoriya look at the small bean "Huh? What is this?" Fidelia smile "Senzu bean" "Senzu bean? What does it do?" "Just eat it"

Recovery Girl protest "Wait! I'm about to do the surgery! You can't just give him things to eat before" Fidelia give it to Midoriya's mouth then he chew and shallow it. Midoriya sit up straight causing All Might cough blood and Recovery Girl to looked at him eyes about to fall off her sacks "Midoriya Shounen?" Midoriya smile widens "I don't feel anymore pain!".

Midoriya's eyes started watering like waterfall then he started bowing like crazy at Fidelia while saying thank you many times while she just chuckle "No need to thank me Izu-kun. Also here All Might" she tossed the bean to him then he inspect it a bit and shallowed it "Check your wound" he look at his wounds "It healed?! Thank you Young Fidelia"

Recovery Girl say "Do you think you can give me one?" Fidelia nod "Sure, but make sure this only stays at school. If the public knows about it, then it can be use for evil. You can plant it on a pot, you only need to water it daily" she nodded. Fidelia smile "Well, I've still got match. So I'll you see later Deku-kun" he smile "Yes!"

- Tenth match: Lida vs Kirishima ended in Kirishima the winner.

- eleventh match: Ashido vs Fidelia.

Fidelia see the board I'm with Ashido, huh? Her Quirk is acid, be careful Child she nod. Ashido smile "Best of luck to you" "You too" "Begin!" Ashido start to run around in circle while thinking How can I use my Quirk on her? Suddenly Ashido jump then kick at Fidelia but she just stepped aside then push her back using a little bit of her power "Huh?" she fall outside the ring. Midnight announce "Ashido is out of bounds! Winner Fidelia!" Everyone look at the match That was fast

- Twelfth match: Tenya Lida vs Todoroki Shoto ended in Todoroki the winner.

- Thirteenth match: Bakugo vs Tokoyami, ended in Bakugo the winner.

- Fourteenth match: Todoroki vs Fidelia.

~~~Fidelia's POV~~~