Prepare for the Sports Festival

Start from the beginning

Lida use his hand motion "Fidelia-kun can I ask you something?" Fidelia nod "Sure" "Why did you wanna become a hero?" "Yeah I wanna know too" add Uraraka. Fidelia smile "Well the truth is I just love to fight strong people" they looks shocked at her "That's all?!" Fidelia nod "And since if you're a hero you could fight and save people at the same time. So it's a win-win for me" they nod then Midoriya ask "Uraraka-san, why did you decide to come to U.A. and become a pro hero?" "Well... money" Midoriya ask shock "For money?! You want to become a hero for money?"

Uraraka started to rub the back of her head "To put it simply yes" then she say "Sorry it's such an unwholesome reason. You 3 have such admirable motivations, it's embarrassing" Fidelia tilt her head "Why?" Lida nod "How is having a goal to support your livelihood not admirable?" Midoriya nod "Right, but it's unexpected" she smile "My family owns a construction company, but we haven't gotten any work at all, so we're flat broke. This isn't something to tell other people, though"

Lida and Midoriya put their hands on their chins at the same time "Construction?" Fidelia smile "With her Quirk, she could make any material float. So they wouldn't need any heavy equipment" Uraraka point her fingers at Fidelia "Right? That's what I told Dad when I was little! But" then she started remembering her past and grip her skirt "I'll definitely become a hero and make money and let my parents take it easy" Lida started clapping "Uraraka-kun! Bravo! Bravo!"

A booming voice shout "Young Midoriya, Young Fidelia is here!" Midoriya ask "All Might? What's the matter?" he smile "Lunch! Wanna eat together?" Uraraka shout "He's like a maiden!" "How about it?" Izuku look at Lida he nod then Fidelia smile "We'd love to" they went with All Might

Midoriya ask shock "Only about an hour?!" "Yeah, that's the limit to how long I can use my power now. I overdid it too many time. I can just barely maintain muscle form for about 1,5 hours now" Midoriya look down "Sorry about that" All Might start to cough blood while laughing "You don't have to apologize! Man, we really are alike you and me" he put 2 glass on the table "Have some tea". "Thank you" All Might say "More importantly, about the Sports Festival. You still can't regulate One for All, can you? What'll you do?"

Midoriya say "But there was one time! When I aimed a smash at that brain villain, there was no backlash" All Might make a finger gun at Midoriya "Oh yeah, you mentioned that! What was different?" Midoriya look at his hand "Different? The biggest difference between that and the One for All that I'd been using was... It was the first time... I tried to use this power on a person" All Might smile "Anyway that's progress. I'm glad"

All Might walk to the window "Frankly, I don't have much time left as the Symbol of Peace. And some of those with built up villainous intent are starting to realize. I granted you my power because I want you to succeed me. Then the time has come for you to show that. The U.A. sports festival is something pro heroes... no, the whole country is watching closely. A big event! That's what I brought you here to talk about! The next All Might... the fledgling Symbol of Peace... Izuku Midoriya. I want you to tell the world 'I am here'!"