Another Field Trip to USJ? Class 1-A Overcome their fears

Beginne am Anfang

~~~3'rd Person's POV~~~
Yaoyorozu see Uraraka who's holding her laugh "Uraraka-san, what are you laughing about?" "It's just that Lida-kun is super serious. It's funny" "I think he's acting is wonderful" "I'm sorry" but she started laughing a little. Todoroki say "Let's pull the next one up" Bakugo retort "Shut up, just do it" "Tokoyami-san we're lowering it down" few minutes later DS pick up Midoriya and put him in it.

Momo ask "Are you okay Midoriya-san?" He nod "Just some leg injuries" she nod then make some bandages and wrapped them on his leg "Todoroki-san" He nod then took Midoriya to the others. Momo throw the ropes "Fidelia-san! Tokoyami-san!" "Fidelia go on ahead, Dark Shadow and I will handle Lida" "Okay" she hook it on her hips and started climbing suddenly she hear Lida shout "Don't let me go hero! I'm afraid of heights!" 😹😹He's really serious in this training while Tokoyami smile at him "Not to worry".

⏩Time Skip⏩
13 explain "Unlike the first training, there's different situations. The purpose of this scenario is to give a more genuine experience. The injured can be anywhere and we don't know in what state they maybe. You have 8 minutes to spread out and of you will be the rescuers. The other must hide in whichever place they wish. 8 of the hidden may not speak. I will select them" then he/she point at Midoriya, Fidelia, Uraraka, Mineta and Bakugo.

Everyone see Mineta started drooling then they say "You're forbidden from carrying them Mineta"  Fidelia close her eyes then sense everyone's Ki's "Jiro-chan is under a car just a few meters from us, Ojiro-kun at a broken building near Jiro-chan and I'll go rescue Tokoyami and Shoji-kun since those 2 are very near with each other" Midoriya nod "Mineta-kun you're coming with me to rescue Ojiro-kun" "Why?!" Uraraka nod "I'll rescue Jiro-chan".

Midoriya look at him "Mineta-kun can you give me your balls" Mineta look shock at him "Midoriya I didn't know you like that kind of stuffs" Midoriya shout while blushing "Wrong!" "😏Really?" Then he see Midoriya already grab a metal pole "Ignoring me?!" Shouted Mineta but then he give Midoriya his balls then he put it on the pole then grab a small pieces of building. Once it's done Mineta see that Midoriya made a ladder then he dropped it slowly at Ojiro "Ojiro-kun!" "As expected of Midoriya"

Meanwhile with Fidelia she went to a huge building that looked about to fall to see a unconscious Tokoyami behind him Shoji notice me then shout "Hero!" 🙀That building looked like it's about to fall She went to them "I was just looking for a safe place to hide but I found this person unconscious here" she nod "Alright let's get you" suddenly they hear someone shout "Uraraka-kun! Jiro-kun!" We look at the voice "Lida?" "Run away! Villain has showed up! They got Todoroki-kun!"

Earlier with Uraraka, she went to lift a car using her Quirk then smile at the victim "Found Jiro" she rub her head "And I thought Uraraka smile "Well Fidelia-chan did help" "Fidelia did?" Uraraka smile widely "She knows exactly where you are" "She's amazing" add Jiro. Suddenly someone shout "Uraraka-kun! Jiro-kun! Run away!" They see Lida running to them "Villain has showed up! They got Todoroki-kun!"

Everyone went out of hiding and see what the commotion is about "Todoroki-kun?" "The strongest in class" Lida shout "That's why you should hurry to Sensei!" "A villain?!" "No way!" "Dammit!" "Are you serious?" Fidelia look at the villain This Ki... 😼It belongs to All Muscles. Ojiro run to Aizawa and 13 "Sensei, a villain!" 13 started to look panicking "Run! Quickly, head to the exit!" The villain shout "You won't escape, I will finish you all!"

 Ojiro run to Aizawa and 13 "Sensei, a villain!" 13 started to look panicking "Run! Quickly, head to the exit!" The villain shout "You won't escape, I will finish you all!"