Chapter 1: Grasya from heaven

Page 1

Kring!!!!........ "aisht." I murmured, yawning. Rubbing my poor eyes I answered the phone call with a groggy voice

"Alpha your best friend has arrived," Ysha said addressing me again as her alpha. Well, the thing is Ysha and I have the same title in a pack she has her own but shit happened long story short she became my beta for the meantime because first, she's my best friend second I trust her, third she's stronger because she has the alpha bloodline running on her veins.

"I told you not to call me that like a thousand times. Tell them, Im on my way." Rolling my eyes I got up and made my bed.

"Sorry, Krissy but it's fun. Come here hurry! They're so noisy gosh." She said before I turned off the phone call. I put the phone down and carry on finishing my paperwork that was left on my table. Damn it that dream it's so weird I was a fucking human I can't even imagine being a weakling. We are a werewolf the moon goddess made us strong, intelligent, and amazing were different from humans. They're WEAK.

"Woman took you so long to come out of your cave," Ryann said as he plopped down on my sofa.

"How many times do I have to tell you to close the door whe- "Hey Krissy, Trexus called me for help on his pack he said it's very important." Maxx, my best friend, and my delta said, interrupting me. "And you mister I told you to always knock." I glare at my delta

"aeyo sissy! Maxx and I are gonna play for an hour or two." Trexus my brother said as he barges inside my office which adds another noisy person to annoy me.

"Oh wow. Ya know Maxx there's a saying ''liars goes to hell." Ryann said disappointed trying not to laugh at the both of them. Since I ban my delta from playing video games they're now sneaking out my back.

Page 2

"Can you all leave me in peace I still have paperwork to do here. NO." I said glaring to everyone, each of them inside the room.

"She's on her period dude." Ryann chuckled.

"No shit. Come on sis just one game promise." Trexus insisted

"Trex you know we've planned to spend time together the gall is already coming this way," I whined at him.

"Let these kids play for an hour harper we still have lots of time to spear scarlet and troy still not here yet and you still have paperwork to do," Ryann said

"were not kids." Maxx groaned in displeased "yea his right were not." Trexus added

"Whatever you two just go before she'll change her mind," Ryann said shushing them to go.

They didn't waste any second and sprinted out the door again without even closing it.

The gall we call it., Ryann, Maxx, Scarlet, Edward, Ysha, Trexus, Troy, and I of course eight of us started our training together in the same school. We became best friends and did crazy stuff. We've passed the training. I became alpha of my pack the moonlight pack, Trexus became the alpha of the other half of my pack because our dad led a big pack containing 3,000 members because mom's pack was combined with dad's Trexus leads mom's pack while I lead dad's pack. Scarlet became a Luna, her pack and Troy's pack was combined named white moon pack, Ryann became the alpha of midnight rose pack, Maxx whose supposedly should become my beta becomes my delta cause Ysha became my beta who should be the alpha of her own pack but their pack was ruined to the ground and was been destroyed. And Edward who should be becoming a delta on I doesn't know what pack is because his case was left unsolved was titled dead which is unknown because the elders said it themselves if the elders are the one talking we don't have the power to even speak against them they're the most stronger and powerful werewolf the goddess made rumors said they can talk to the moon goddess.

Page 3

"Alpha we have detected a bunch of rouges outside our border close to our hunting area." My top warrior barges in breathing heavily Ysha following after.

"Ysha call sixty warriors in the battleground! Gabriele, send everyone to safety. Aisht where's my delta when I need him." I growl in distress.

Wearing my battle suit I ran down the stairs Ryann and Ysha already in front leading my warriors. I walk confidently between my best friends and look out the woods.

"I'm alpha Kristina harper leader of moonlight pack. Why are you here? And what do you want? Trespassing without the Alpha's permission is against the pack law." I shouted

A brown wolf came out "Were not here for war alpha." he answered in the mind link. He has an enormous size for an average wolf. His scent was strong and powerful. He can't be mistaken for a stinky rouge.

"You have crossed our borderline without my permission. We all know what that means right?" I replied.

"Chocolates." My wolf moaned she woke up and made a ruckus inside my head "Find it human." She added, her eyes change its color trying to take full control of my body.

"No time for food right now Ashly, we'll hunt later after this," I told her because I thought she might calm down.

"We are very sorry about that alpha my friend requested it he just wants to visit his very close friend which is here in your pack you know his a dumb, and coward pup. And my alpha who is with us right now is here to visit every pack searching for his mate." The trespasser said who is already shifted to a fine ass man.

Page 4

"You're very familiar." Ysha spoke with interest. "he's not a rogue idiota." Ryann added

"Explain," I said as I calmed Ashly inside me.

"Alpha, my name is Skyler Scott King Xavier Ryle's beta. We have been visiting every pack for the search for his ma-." "Mate!" My wolf and I spoke as we smelled the intoxicating smell of chocolates again. My eyes change color, my hands slowly change into a paw, and I can feel my fur coming out from my skin, my breath running like a marathon.

"Hold her down her beast is awoken," Ryann shouted at the crowd and Ysha tried to restrain me.

My beast, the monstrous part of me if I would shift into that again everything would be a bloody mess. That's a part of me that I can't nor Ashly can control.

"MINE!" A yard away from us stands the man I was waiting for, his eyes brown as chocolates, his skin perfectly tan wearing a steampunk royal suit perfectly fitted on his manly body. A perfecto art of the body is what I could only say grasya has come down from heaven.

"Mate..." I whispered

Hi guys I was rereading this first chapter of my book and I say it's cringe because there are so many mistakes. lol 

Can i have some votes and comment guys please...