USJ Incident Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

He smirk "You won't get anywhere just by dodging" I smirk "You asked for it" then started to punches him but some of the punches hit him. After about a couple of minutes 😼He's getting impatient Child "Why can't I hit you?! Little piece of Shit!" I grab his head then knee his face causing him to stagger a bit. I sent a Ki Blast in his chest blowing him back. "Enough of this games!" He shoot Ki wave at me which I counter it with my own Ki wave. I hear he laugh "You'll just denying the inevitable" I smirk "No, you're the one that denying the inevitable" I power up my Ki Wave "Nani?!"

Soon I see it overpowered his Ki wave then engulfed him. 🤔Did he survive? I see him standing there with angered face "How could I lose to you?!" I smirk while put my hand on my hip "Compared to the enemies I've faced before, you're only below average" "I'll kill you one day" I feel Ginji take over "You can't even beat me right now. What makes you think you can win?" He started laughing "If you think I'm alone, then you're sorely mistaken".

I see he mumbled something then see a portal open behind him "I'll kill you the next time we meet little girl" I smile "Look forward to it" I see the portal closed. Now let's go help the others I put two fingers on my forehead then warped to every location the others are and eliminating that were attacking the class suddenly I hear Ginji shout Child! That caterpillar Sensei is in trouble! Fidelia look at the direction where Aizawa is.

 Now let's go help the others I put two fingers on my forehead then warped to every location the others are and eliminating that were attacking the class suddenly I hear Ginji shout Child! That caterpillar Sensei is in trouble! Fidelia look at the...

😱He's elbows crumbling! 🙀 Ginji say in complete disgusts Eww! Whoever that guy is I hate him! I could practically see the hobo man's muscle. Which is eww! Ewewewew!! I see he was surrounded by villains.

~~~3'rd Person POV~~~Meanwhile, a man with hands all over his body say "That Quirk isn't suited for fighting long fights against a large group, is it? Isn't this too different from your usual job? What you're good at is a short fight after a surpr...

Meanwhile, a man with hands all over his body say "That Quirk isn't suited for fighting long fights against a large group, is it? Isn't this too different from your usual job? What you're good at is a short fight after a surprise attack, right? Even so, you jumped right in to fight us from the front. Was that to put your students at ease?" He smile "You're so cool! You're so cool. That's wonderful, but it's nothing impressive. In the face of overwhelming power, you might be as well be Quirkless"