Choosing a Class Rep and the Attack of USJ

Mulai dari awal

Lida say "Wanting to do it and being suitable for it are different issues. Boku wa merely did what I judged to be correct" "Boku?" Midoriya say "You don't usually use that word" "Oh that's" Uraraka smile "I've been thinking... Are you a rich boy, Lida-kun?" "Rich... I tried to change how I talk because I didn't want to be called that" they start to stare at him.

Lida sigh then nod his head "Yes, my family has been heroes for generations. I'm the second son. Do you know the Turbo Hero, Ingenium?" Midoriya start to fan boy "Of course! He's a really popular hero who has 65 sidekicks working at his Tokyo agency! Don't tell me!" Lida stand proudly "He's my elder brother!" "That's amazing!"

Lida say "He is a likable hero who honors the rules and leads people. I set my sights on being a hero because I want to be like my brother. However, I think it is still too soon for me to lead others" Uraraka smile "This might be the first time I've seen you smile Lida-kun" "Really?" Fidelia nod. Suddenly alarm sound saying •There has been a level 3 security breach. All students please evacuate outdoors promptly•

Lida ask to the student beside him "What's 'Level 3 security'?" "It means someone is trespassing on school grounds! I've never seen anything like this in the 3 years I've been here! You should hurry too!" Everyone run out of the cafeteria. Fidelia look outside to see many reporters swarming 2 teachers

😹Poor loud voice and the caterpillar man Forget about them, did you sense it Ginji? 😾Yeah, there's an evil Ki among them 🤔Could it be the media is a distraction so that they could go in? suddenly Ginji appears next to her "Well it's a great opportunity, let's dig in Child" she nod then they start to finish the foods. Ginji smile widely "I'm full" she nod then stand up "Well, better get back to class" Ginji nod then disappears.

Fidelia walked out of the cafeteria then see Lunch Rush then she smile "Everything is delicious Lunch Rush" Lunch Rush smile at her "Thanks! I never met anyone who can eat that much like you. Fidelia did you want to become the first that try my food?" Fidelia look up at him "Well, I'm planning on making new foods, so I want you to be a tester" "Sure" "Great!" Fidelia walked to where the other is to see Lida standing on the exit sign.

▶️At the classroom▶️
Fidelia smile "Now, let us decide on the other class officers. Before that I think Tenya-kun should be the class rep after all!" 🙀Why did you wanna give it away? 🤷‍♀️Well, I'm not good with that kind of stuff Ginji 😾Bullshit! You only feel bad for him but she ignored him "He was able to get everyone's attention in such a cool way" 😹Don't you mean weird? 😠Hush Ginji! Fidelia smile "I think it would be best for Tenya-kun to do it" everyone nod.

Aizawa say lazily while in his signature sleeping bag "Everyone your wasting time. I don't care what you do, just hurry up and do it" Lida stand "If the class rep has nominated me, then it cannot be helped. From this day forth, I, Tenya Lida, promise to do my best to carry out the duties of class representative" Kirishima smile "We're counting on you, Emergency Exit!" "Emergency Exit Lida!"

Aizawa went out of his sleeping bag then announce "For today's hero basic training, it's turned into a class with 3 instructors, All Might, me and one more person" Sero raise his hand "What'll we be doing?" Aizawa show a 'Rescue' card "Disasters, shipwrecks, And everything in between. It's a rescue training" Kaminari say "Looks like it'll be a lot of work this time too"

Kirishima smile at Kaminari "Idiot, this is the duty of a hero!" "No one can beat me in water, Kero" Aizawa say irritatedly "Hey, I'm not done. You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time" then press button "Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities too. The training will take place off campus, so we're taking a bus. That is all, start getting ready"