The Big Day ~ Part One

Start from the beginning

Carlos' POV
I can't believe it! That stag do (bachelor party) was absolutely amazing, well from what I remember it was. But we are all late! I got up and pulled myself to the bathroom, I looked awful but I was nothing compared to the others. Wait! I noticed something, "Jay! Guys! When did this happen?" I frantically asked referring to the tattoo on my collarbone area, Jay came stumbling into the bathroom. "What, Oh shit! So that's what we were doing there!" "Really? Oh come on! Does it look bad?" I asked. "Well it depends, is having your girlfriends name in italics on your shoulder a bad thing?" Well I mean it's not but still, Jane would not be pleased. I just got myself and Dude ready quickly before helping Ben calm down...
Carlos' Suit:

(But with a regular tie)

Dudes Outfit:

I still can't believe Dude let Evie make him a suit voluntarily but in his words, he "must be apart of the celebrations "  as he is the ring bearer which I found quite amusing, right now that I'm ready, let's get the others done and ready

Doug's POV
Ok,ok last night was mad but now we need to neaten ourselves up for the wedding of the year! Once I locate my glasses, which are...somehow in the toilet? Ugh whatever. I text Evie to let her know what was happening

Ev💙💋

D: "Hi my darling! Just getting ready now for the big day! Party last night was insane! How's it all going with you lot? xx💘😘"

E: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU GUYS ARE ONLY JUST GETTING READY!? Us girls have been up for hours, it's going ok but Mal is fully panicking! xxx💙"

D: "Well we are all basically ready, also about Mal shall I tell Ben? Xx😘"

E: "nah she will be fine, see you soon! Love you! Byeee xx💙💋"

With that settled I should probably get dressed and ready...
Doug's Suit: