Special Chapter 3

S a n a

"Busan is just as beautiful as Osaka. I think I will not get tired of going around and look at the sceneries in here." I said as we held hand while strolling around a local park in Busan.

We both have our disguise earlier but we can tell that some of the people that we pass by or we encountered on the may may have recognized us already so we ended up taking those disguise off.

Since it has been known to the ONCEs and ARMYs about our relationship and they all have gave their support to us, we can go on a public date from time to time with both out companies blessing. But as long as it is during breaks and vacation not during work hours.

It will only be a few days and his break will be over already, so I decided to go to Japan for the rest of the days of our vacation because I am sure that my mother will be angry at me for not paying her a visit in my free time.

"See, I told you that it will be nice to spend time here... I wish that we could spend more time but I have to get back to the other guys because me and V hyung has still to prepare a present for Tzuyu - ssi." He said that made me stop from walking.

"What? V sunbae has a gift for Tzuyu? But Tzuyu is in Cambodia for her birthday, she only had posted a small celebration in the hotel." I said as his eyes widen as if he had spill a tea as he scratch the back of his neck using his free hand.

"I uhm I am not supposed to say this but he had arranged the surprise birthday celebration for Tzuyu - ssi in the hotel and he went there personally. Now he wants me to help him film a music video as a present for her." he said shyly like a liar that was caught.

"He's so sweet... I would have scold you if you didn't told me, we were supposed to spend two weeks together but we cut off the trip into a week instead. But since it is your brother and my sister, I will let you off this time." I said as his eyes widen more because of my words.

"Can you keep it a secret anae? We are planning to release it this end of June or July but I don't think that we will be able to since we have to ask for the management's go signal first." he said with a pleading eyes so I had no choice but to nod my head because of his cuteness.

"Sure, I really find it so sweet. How does it feel to have a song dedicated to you?" I suddenly day dream about it as he frowned in front of me because of what I had said about.

"Well wifey were you not informed that I wrote Euphoria for you? As clearly stated in the lyrics, you are the cause of my euphoria." he said that made me smiled widely.

"I know but I can't help it but to find sunbae's gesture to be very sweet." I said that made him frown. "I'm much sweeter than hyung, you know... I will prove it to you there's no thing that I can't do. I am the golden maknae you know." he said that made me giggle.

"No, you are the golden baby..." I said as I run away from him making him stunned enough time for me to have a head start. "Why you!" he shouted as soon as he realized what I said and run after me.

I tried to run faster than I could but I am a slow runner. In just a few seconds he had already catch up with me. He held my waist in a back hug before lifting me up while making circles as we both laughed happily.

"You should learn to run fast anae... You need more stamina my wifey if you need to out run me." he said as he finally let me down I was being thankful that he did that because I am feeling dizzy already.

I turned around to him as I encircled my arms around his neck with his arms still around my waist. "I wish we could stay like this forever..." I whispered to him.

He smiled at me before leveling his head with me with our forheads and nose touching each other. "As long as we both love each other then we will stay like this. I love you very much my lovely wife." he said that made my heart flutter.

"Then let's stay like this forever. I love you too, very much my dear hubby..." I said as I closed my eyes when I felt that he was closing the distance between the two of us.

The next thing I knew was his lips was already sealed with mine. He deepened the kiss that I responded with the same intensity. After a few seconds he chose to break the kiss as I leaned over his chest while I open my eyes after hearing a round of applause around us.

He kissed my forehead before whispering into my ears. "Glad that I was able to control myself or else I might have to you right here and right now even with those audiences around." he said while laughing as I hit him at the back of his neck for being so naughty.

"Jungkook oppa and Sana unnie you both are so sweet... I took a video of the two of you." someone shouted from the crowd as we both looked to that side and saw a teenager waving her phone at us.

"Send me the video..." Jungkook said that made the fans around scream. Some says that they took some candid photos of us and we gladly interacted with them.

Jungkook made sure that all photos and videos of us kissing in any angle was sent to his phone while we talk with the fans around concerning our relationship and random stuff.

We enjoyed their presence and even had a small fan signing even and photo ops before they finally let us have our alone time after promising that we will make a vlive later on to talk to them again.

"Our fans are really cheeky sometimes right?" I said before taking a bite of the ice cream cake that he both for us with our other hands intertwined as we stroll around the local park.

"Yup, but we love them no matter what. Besides our groups are crackheads too, by the way I really love the photos and videos they took. I am going to edit the clips and post in on Twitter." he said that made me shock.

"You're kidding aren't you? I mean yes our relationship was already announced but it doesn't mean everyone in this world already knows about it..." I said as he just shrugged.

"Well it's about time my wifey, I sure that they will support us too. Just trust me." he said as  I had no choice but to nod my head. I trust him anyway, we continue our date that day happily making sure that we enjoy the moments while it last because we don't know when wil be our free time again.

A/N:
This is the last special chapter in my drafts... I know I have said that there should be at least 5 special chapters as a maximum but I don't know what to write at the moment. And I just miss updating this book. Thank you so much for reading this one, I hope you had fun and enjoyed it somehow! See you in the next special chapter when I don't have writer's block anymore. If not see you guys in my next stories.