017

Chapter 17: A Talk With Momo Unnie Part 1

S a n a

The next day we just stayed at our studio to practice for our up coming performances. We need to make our performance flawless even though Momo unnie is not around yet.

She's resting at our dorm as of now since she was discharged earlier in the morning. She said that in three days she could already dance. The doctors gave her an effective medication but she need to return to the hospital after a week to check it and probably give her foot a therapy for complete healing.

Tzuyu was complaining in the side that she got to cover up unnie's part when she's not as good as her. And as members we told her that she's second to unnie when it comes to dancing in different styles like unnie since Mina had always topped the modern dance, it was to boost her confidence.

JYP Entertainment dropped the date for our Asian Tour it will start on the last week of March and end in the first week of May, we are all excited of course but looking forward for a tiring promotion period since we have to squeeze the filming of our new music video, jacket photoshoot and recordings during our free time in the Asian Tour. We are scheduled to have a comeback on the second week of May. Meaning extra work and activities for us.

"Hey unnie you seem so silent today... You okay?" Dahyun asked me and sat beside me while we were on 10 minutes break.

"Ah yes, just sleepy..." I replied to her as I grab my phone out to check on my notifications

"I told you to go directly to rest and leave unnie to our manager but you even insisted to go to the hospital." Jihyo said like a nagging mother as usual

"She would have not eaten if I didn't made my way there... She was being stubborn..." I said as I remember the sight in the hospital yesterday.

A notification popped up on my phone, good thing it was on silent mode and Dahyun was closing her eyes the moment so she didn't saw it.

'Hey!'

'Noona'

'Can'

'I'

'Talk'

'To'

'You'

'?'

Jungkook sunbaenim flooded me with his one word message. I quicky typed a reply saying no because I was still at the dance  studio practicing.

I immediately locked the screen of my phone when Dahyun opened her eyes at a sudden and talked to Jihyo.

"Jihyo unnie can I go out later at night I have to talk to a friend regarding something important." she asked Jihyo politely

"Oh so your finally talking to Christian Ch...." Tzuyu said while she was still dancing to unnie's part but then Dahyun cutted her off.

"Yeahhh... And Tzuyu just shut up." Dahyun said while glaring at Tzuyu. I feel that these two are hiding something between themselves and not trying to tell us.