011

Chapter 11: VCR, We Meet Again Part 1

S a n a

Two days after...

We arrived at the Mcountdown a little bit late for the pre recording since we have to drop by JYPEnt. for our Asian tour this year which will start on last week of March and end on the first week of May.

They said that they are working on with our new Korean Extended Play album that will be released around second week of May and an Asian tour will help us promote our group more in Asian region.

"Twice is here." I heard a staff shouted when we arrived at the set. One of them made her way to us while running making our time to interact with the fans outside lesser than the usual.

"Jihyo-ssi, can we have Sana-ssi for a while to shoot for the VCR that will be shown later? It's for the top music charting of the week." she said then "Me?" I pointed at myself with wide eyes because of shock.

"Yea. We already made a call to JYPEnt. and they said it's okay if you agree with us. Please say okay Jihyo-ssi, I don't want to loose my job." she said while pleading to me and Jihyo.

"Okay unnie take her with you, but be sure to bring her back to our waiting area before we start our stage so she could change to our outfit for the day. We'll go ahead unnie." she said as they headed to the other entrance with our manager assisting them.

"This way Sana-ssi." then she lead me through another entrance, while on the way she was briefing me on what to do.

"You don't have to speak Sana-ssi, just gave the camera an inviting yet cute smile like you are inviting the audience, then knock on the door to highlight your song knock knock. It's all you have to do, anyway it's only a seconds long VCR." she explained to me.

Then we entered a room with a lot of clothes. "Here. Wear this, that's the fitting room over there." she said while giving me a   red dress while pointing a door at the same time.

I immediately followed her orders and get changed, after getting out she asked for my clothes and bag because she'll be holding into it while I film.

We walked again to another room with the set built inside of it. "Sana-ssi is here!" she informed the staff.

"Okay gather up. Jungkook-ssi please come here, you too Sana-ssi." the director instructed us to come over, I was shocked upon hearing sunbaenim's name earlier but seeing him again in person really surprised me. 'So the cute little bunny sunbaenim is here and I guess were like special guest again today.' I told myself

"Sana-ssi and Jungkook-ssi, you've probably been oriented already so you know what to do. Jungkook-ssi you're cue to is enter is three counts after the knock on the door that Sana-ssi will do and Sana-ssi mentally count up to three after knocking and quickly move away from the door because Jungkook-ssi will be entering okay?" We both nod our heads in response.