039

Chapter 39: The Final Problem Part 1

S a n a

We were celebrating our recent wins in Golden Disk Awards in our waiting area when I suddenly felt that I was about to fell when my vision started to fade, good thing I was able to pull myself back again on my feet. I wasn't feeling okay since earlier this morning, but I still tried my best to look fine in front of everyone else while we do our final rehearsals. And as the hours pass by and the award ceremony getting near, I was feeling worse than before. Good thing I was able to keep myself up during our performance. But just right after our performance my eyes started to water, my head was spinning crazier than earlier and my body was like beaten.

I did my best to smile in front of everyone for the picture taking and back to our waiting room, but my condition is just getting worse and I am getting cold. I once again almost stumble good thing Jungyeon unnie was able to catch me before I faced the cold floor.

"Hey! Careful, your clumsiness is at it again." She said while making me stand properly. "Wait, you don't look well..." she said as soon as she noticed my current state. She placed her palm in my forehead feeling my temperature. " "I'm cold unnie..." I just said in a weak voice. "Oh God! Give her a thick coat!" I heard Nayeon unnie panicked. "Let her sit on the couch while we get everything ready as quickly as possible." Our manager said as a thick clothing enveloped me but not enough to keep me warm as the members assisted me to sit on the couch. I rested my head on Jihyo who was hugging me, as I closed my eyes while trying not to feel the pain I feel in my head and my whole body.

After a few moments I can feel a slight shaking from Jihyo. "Unnie the van is ready let's get you to the dorm so you could rest..." she said as I can feel them assisting me to get up, I don't know who helped Jihyo to get me up because my vision is blurred due to the tears that my eyes keep producing and I am just too weak to do things.

We slowly made our way to our van as the members let me lie down on the back part with Momo unnie letting my head rest on her lap and Jihyo on my other side assisting me not to fall. "Will she be fine?" I heard Tzuyu asked "She will be..." Momo unnie said. I didn't notice the long ride because I was able to doze off and I just woke up when the car finally pulled off to our residence's basement. Our manager assisted me to get out of the car and so does the other members and we made our way up to our dorm.

We immediately head to our room and tucked me into my bed. "I suggest you change her clothes Nayeon while I get some water and medicine for her, Jihyo, Jungyeon and Momo kindly assist Nayeon. The maknae line and Mina, you should head to your room and your bed girls before you get sick too." I can hear our manager say and the door opening as Nayeon and Jungyeon unnie helped me to get up and change my clothes. Momo unnie was the one who got my changing clothes while Jihyo was wiping my tears which was continuously flowing.

Then just after changing my clothes our manager came in while holding a piece of water and medicine, so they quickly made me take the medicine before tucking me on my bed again. I just gave them a weak smile before closing my eyes.

.

.

.

.

J i h y o

I woke up in the middle of the night to check on unnie's condition. She was still asleep in her bed but she looks very cold so I went to the closet to find a thicker blanket being careful not to wake Mina up because if she can hear slightest noise she will probably get up, her ears are very sensitive. After finally finding the right blanket, I slowly made my way to unnie and covered her up so she would feel a little comfortable. Cold was still evident on her face, so I adjusted the heater's temperature higher and changed her cooling patch in the her, head to lower down her fever.

We didn't know that she was not feeling well because she didn't told us earlier

"Jihyo, it is me, Nayeon... Can you open up for me? I will just check on Sana..." It was midnight when Nayeon unnie came knocking on our door, so I got up on my bed to open up for her. "Is she all better? I am sorry for not helping you, but I can't be a spacer in your room or else I won't have a bed to rest with." she immediately asked referring to Sana unnie when I opened the door for her. I gave her a shook of my head and replied "No unnie, only worse, I have to cover her up with another thick blanket because she looks so cold and I turned the heater's temperature higher but no avail. It's okay unnie, I barely manage to keep her warm." I replied as we both made our way to Sana unnie. Nayeon unnie picked up the thermometer on Sana unnie's bedside table and placed it gently on her ears to check her temperature. "Oh God! It is 43 degrees! Call our manager quick! I need to call the nearest hospital for ambulance." Nayeon unnie said that made me panicked so I quickly grabbed my phone on my table to call our manager. As Nayeon unnie did the same but only to call the ambulance from a nearby hospital using Sana unnie's phone which was also placed in her bedside table.

After a few rings our manager finally picked up his phone. "I am very sorry to bother you this late night oppa but its Sana unnie..." I said in an almost crying tone since I was panicking. "What about Sana?" our manager replied from the other line. "She is having really high fever, Nayeon unnie is calling the ambulance from the nearest hospital. I am so worried and panicking right now." I said while trying to calm myself.

"Calm down okay Jihyo? Let's meet at that hospital okay... I will just change and ask permission from my wife, really quick and I will contacting JYP on the process too..." he said before hanging the call up just in time when Nayeon unnie was also done calling the ambulance. "They will be here in a minute... I just hope she got better MAMA is fast approaching... Tsk, why does she have to be sick at this point of time?" Nayeon unnie said while looking at unnie who was still under the thick blanket looking cold.

After a few minutes the ambulance arrived waking the other members up, but we told them to go back to rest as I and Nayeon unnie will go to the hospital to look after Sana unnie.