006

Chapter 6: Kim Brothers' Secret (A Kim Namjoon and Kim Taehyung Special Chapter
Part 2)

R M

After our pre recording with Mnet special music festival the group decided to go back to our dorm to rest for the day since we will take the next weeks as a busy week preparing for our up coming comeback.

When we arrived at the dorm, the members split up to our respective rooms but before we could go inside our rooms the maknae came in running from one room to another getting at least two to three pillows from each room before finally heading to his own room. Before we could even react we just heard a loud bang from the door in his room.

"Jeon Jungkook!" the other members shouted expect for Taehyung, Suga hyung and me. When V finally processed what happened...

"Yahh Jungkook you didn't get my favorite pillow didn't you?" Taehyung suddenly shouted before running to our room. I share room with Taehyung but we have separate beds and closet though.

I just laughed to their actions, he sleeps with the most pillows I tell you that's why he'll get everyone else's pillows each time he feels that the pillows in his room is lacking.

Everyone went in their rooms when the maknae didn't even bother to open his door with all the shouting. Jin hyung and Suga hyung are roommates, Jhope hyung and Jimin are roommates too while Jungkook has his own room.

When I entered the our room I saw Taehyung hugging his favorite pillow while whining like a child. "Why didn't I wear makeup earlier before I went to talk with Minjae so I don't have to perform with a bare face! Wahhhh!" he said

"Yahh keep it down and just sleep in there won't you! I'll try to sleep." I said as I place myself in my bed, I got my phone and checked my notifications first before dozing off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was interrupted from my sleep when Jin hyung came in our room telling me that it was already 9 in the evening and we wake me up to tell me dinner is on the dining. He also told me to wake up V while he wake the others except for Suga hyung, he hates being waked up. After he left our room I checked on my messages again. I saw a new messaged received and I open it, after reading and replying to it, I woke up Taehyung.

After Jin hyung wake the others we ate the dinner he prepared for us silently. The dinner was done in minutes but we made sure to leave food for Suga hyung. The dance line decided to go to our studio to practice, and I told them I'll be out for a while for fresh air. Jin hyung said he'll just stay in the dorm and do the dishes.

We went to our rooms to change our clothes, me and Taehyung wear a black hoodie and face mask on. We all left the dorm but headed to different directions.

"Hyung we are just in the studio, just go there after your walk if you want!" Jimin shouted before they give me a wave

"I know, Jhope hyung take care if those kids okay?" I said pertaining to Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook before I head out to the opposite direction. I even heard Jhope hyung said I will before I got far enough from them.

I went directly to my secret place while enjoying the sight of the busy streets of Seoul. And take a careful turn in a dark alley, revealing a small children's park on the end. I kept on walking until I strode pass a path with beautiful flowers before I arrived to a bench under a tree which is not visible on the public's eyes since it's covered with high plants and only a few people will notice the way in this secret garden.