038

Chapter 38: The Dating Rumor Part 2

S a n a

"Hey manager!" the girls greeted our manager when he popped on the screen. "Hi girls, practice well while we settle these matters, okay? Your other manager is on Pdnim's office with Sana's friend and I am on my way there, oh actually I am in front of his office already. Hold the line okay?" he said as he opened the door to Pdnim's office.

"I am here Pdnim..." we can heard him on the line while we see nothing since I guess that our manager is holding his phone on his hand. "Good! Have a seat while we settle these matters, can you get Sana on the line, she will be needed in this discussion..." Pdnim said "She is actually in the line with the girls, wait I will connect my phone..." we heard him say as we saw that the camera was a bit disturbed since it was being set up after a few seconds the camera showed us the view of the current situation at the office.

"Sana? What is happening? Why am I called to go here in this place?" Daniel asked me when he saw me in the monitor I guess, with a confuse look in his face. "Good that you are with the girls Sana... I wanted you to take note that if something happens like this again, I would really scold the nine of you..." JYP pdnim said seriously that made us nod in response "I am sorry Pdnim..." I said apologetically.

"Its fine... Now we are here today to discuss the recent articles that dispatch had released, they were asking me for a little money last night at late nighttime, but I didn't agreed to them and this is what they gave me this morning. Such a pain in the head... And you young sir were called here because you got involved..." he said pertaining to Daniel "Sana is an idol under my company, even though their dating ban was just recently lifted a dating rumor about her will surely shock the public and their fans and may affect their group as well." he said.

"I am very sorry girls but you GDA appearance might be affected if we don't do something about these matters..." he continued that earned a grasp from the nine of us. "Don't worry the team are doing their best to stop the article from spreading and they are also contacting GDA, good thing they didn't called us yet... The PR had also sent the amount that dispatch was asking, and we are waiting if they will take down the article or not..." he added.

"Jihyo and Nayeon had told me the story here sir and seems that Sana's friend has some feelings for the girl..." one of our managers revealed "Why don't you just confirm the rumors? I mean their dating ban had just ended right? Meaning they are already allowed to date right? Yes, it is true that I like Sana, so I won't have any problems with it... I won't mind if you just confirm the rumors, I can handle things with money, so I won't be bothered...." Daniel interrupted our manager.

"Maybe you can handle stuff's like this with your so-called money... But the question is does Sana likes you too? I don't want my artist getting dragged by nonsense rumors. In my company our motto is as long as it is love I can't do anything to stop it... So, Sana what is your stand against these?" Pdnim asked me and the girls immediately look at my direction waiting for my answer.

"I don't agree with him Pdnim, I don't like him as a man and I only see him as a friend... I meet him last night to tell him to stop bothering me and I didn't knew that dispatch will eventually caught me..." I said honestly.

"It's settled then, sir if you won't mind you can leave South Korea already. Our artist doesn't want to be in contact with you, so you don't have reasons to stay here for long... We are protecting our artist here as her label company and we don't want issues like this to rise again..." JYP pdnim said to Daniel "Fine, I was thinking to use the situation but I guess she really don't like me and I am leaving today for Japan anyway..." he said and got up from his seat as the staff escorted him out, while Momo unnie on my side suddenly got up to answer her phone which was ringing.