037

Chapter 37: The Dating Rumor Part 1

S a n a

KRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGG! KRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGG!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I was awaken by the sudden ringing of my phone which seemed to be too urgent. Even with my eyes half closed I tried to get up on my bed and reach the phone on my bedside table as I struggle to sit on my bed with my back rested on the headboard.

"Hello?" I answered the phone without bothering to look at the caller id. "Sana! Thanks God, I was able to reach to you I was hesitant to call you but I need to say something important, I am sorry for calling you this early but... Listen I have bad news for you, I wanted to tell you this before it reached pdnim, or probably it had reached him already but I wanted to tell you as soon as possible so you won't get that shocked once you knew... I want you to calm yourself and be prepared for whatever I will say." He said that made me went back to my normal state and sit up straight from the bed and readied myself to listen carefully.

"You have been caught by dispatch last night, but your photo was still blurred but all the descriptions are being pointed to you. The identity of the man was not yet revealed. Nonfans may not knew but fans will surely know. They used your picture for DTNA promotion, I don't know if it had already reached pdnim or it already did but I wanted to inform you fist as I had said earlier... Hey, did you recently meet with Jungkook? Didn't the members warn you not to meet with each other yet? Is he the one you were with yesterday?" he asked.

"Oh God! No manager, it was my best friend whom I was with last night. This is a huge problem again..." I said as I brushed my hair continuously out of frustration. "Listen, I want you to turn your phone and only use your personal phone. I suggest that you stay in your dorm, you can use your small studio to practice. A lot of reporters are probably outside your dorm. I would do anything, so you won't need to cancel your GDA appearance. JYP messaged me just now and he needs to talk to that friend of yours, send me the details of your friend so we can do something about this okay? Don't worry?" he said before finally putting down the call.

Seconds later, Chaeyoung can be heard running and shouting loudly that woke up Mina and Jihyo. "What's with the noise at this early morning?" Jihyo asked while getting up from her bed while Mina got up as well when Chaeyoung slammed the door open.

"Unnie! You have been caught by dispatch! I was doing an early Vlive with Tzuyu when ONCE started to ask us about your dating rumor which we didn't know. So Tzuyu immediately searched up in the internet and found an article that dispatch had recently posted. We have to end our live as soon as we can and run here to inform you!" she said while showing her phone to me.

"I know Chae... Manager already called me." I said before letting go of a deep sigh as I look at her phone before finally calling my mother. I signaled to Chae that I will talk to her later and motioned my phone as if I was telling her I need to talk to someone important and she just gave me a nod as a response as she went out of the room with Mina and Jihyo still feeling sleepy.

After a few rings she finally picked up the phone. "Mom hello?" I started the conversation "Hey daughter, are you fine? I have read the article... I am sorry for pushing you to meet with Daniel, it's all my fault..." she said in a low tone. "I'm fine mom, everything is fine... The PR are doing their best to bring the article down as soon as they can. I need Daniel's contact so the company can talk to him about the matter..." I said as I was holding myself not to stutter.

"Oh, sure I will send it to you this instance... Take care of yourself okay, Okasan and Otosan will visit you as soon as we are free okay?" she said "Hmmm... I will end the call now mom, before my phone gets bombarded with reporters... Send the details in my other number. Bye mom... Take care." I said before finally ending the call and turning my phone off and tossing it to the side table.

My other phone on the bed side table lit up, a message containing the contact of Daniel, so I immediately forwarded it our manager. And I got up of my bed to go with the girls with my other phone on my hand. I saw the girls on the living room forming a small circle while discussing things. "I'm so sorry for causing another oh so fuss for our group girls..." I said as I made my way to them.

They all gave me a hug as a response... "Don't worry Nayeon unnie told us the whole story and Jihyo already told it to our manager, they will do anything to bring the article down telling that it was a hoax..." Momo unnie said while caressing my back. "But I am really sorry for causing another trouble again this year..." I said sincerely. "Nahhh it's okay unnie... Those challenges are just mere challenges, they made us stronger than before, it has molded us and look how far we have come... I am sure we will pass through this again..." Chaeyoung said "Let's just practice here and think of nothing else unnies... Or maybe use the rooftop instead? I miss that place so much, it has been a long time since we had visited it..." Tzuyu suggested that made us all nod in agreement as we head back to each other's room to change for a dancing attire.

We meet at the kitchen afterwards to grab some bottled waters and snacks before we head out to the rooftop and practice. We shivered due to the old breeze of the air when we step out in the rooftop. "It's cold here... Can we practice here?" Dahyun said while being worried "Duh! Who said we are going to practice here in the cold? Remember the dance studio there in the end of this rooftop? Have you forgotten that we had a studio here?" Jungyeon unnie said while pointing the small door at one side of the rooftop. Actually, there is this studio on the rooftop of the building, but it was made exclusively for us. Some may think that this is a basement since they put a sign in the door that only employees are allowed inside.

"Oh sorry, I totally forgot..." she said as we made our way inside the small door. Jihyo opened the door for us with the key she had on hand. A spacious but warm studio greeted us it has been a long time since we had used this studio and we kind of miss it, we immediately went in and closed the door and made sure it was locked so no distraction at all. We were putting our things aside as Momo unnie was already preparing for stretching when my phone suddenly vibrated in my pocket, so I took it out to answer the call.

"Sana, we have called your friend in the office, we wanted you to hold the line while we talk with Pdnim. Wait are you practicing?" he asked probably after hearing the noise created by the shoes when in contact with the floor at the studio.

"Yes oppa, we are at our studio right now. Okay oppa, I will not join them and hold in the line first, wait can we have a video call instead?" I asked our manager "Sure, I am on the way to the office now your friend is already there..." he said then Jihyo cut in. "None sense! We won't practice and see what will be happening... Come on girls! Put the phone in video call and connect it on the TV so we could all see..." Jihyo said to me while calling all the girls so I hung up the call first before connecting it to the TV and calling our manager again on video call.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy birthday to the golden maknae of BTS, to Jeon Jungkook. Kookie we wish you good health and we hope that you had enjoyed your day! The photo above is an edited posterized drawing by me. I don't know if it looks like Kookie at all but I tried my best... I am shy to upload the original photo which was actually my drawing...