007

Chapter 7: Daily life at the dorm: A new found favorite special

S a n a

After our recording at Music Core's' studio we headed back to our dorms to take a rest before going to our studio later this afternoon to practice some routines while waiting for our new song to be finished.

Upon arriving the members decided to take a nap on their respective rooms while I headed to the kitchen to make some foods for them when they woke up. The unnies went directly to their rooms, Jihyo and Mina to ours and the maknae line to theirs...
.
.
.
.
.
While I was busy looking for some ingredients from the refrigerator, our maknae came in the kitchen wearing an over sized shirt and loose pants while holding her laptop.

She placed her laptop on the island counter and sit right infront of her laptop. Then she quickly opened it. "Unnie can I have a peanut butter sandwich and milk please." she said without breaking her contact with her laptop.

"Oh okay." I said as I quickly prepared her request, while I was making her milk I asked her out of curiosity.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"You studying?"

"No just personal matters." she replied quickly then I served her the meal I prepared and continued to look for ingredients.

After completing them I started chopping the ones who needs to be cut and started cooking as soon as I finished cutting the vegetables and other ingredients.

While I was gently mixing the ingredients on a pan Tzuyu suddenly asked me. "Unnie what will be the best gift you can give to a friend that you owe something?"

"Something he or she likes? I'm not sure..." I shrugged my shoulders as I faced her then I continued what I am doing still beck facing Tzuyu who was in the island counter.

"Where's Chi by the way?" I asked her when I remembered her cute dog which was with us earlier.

"On our room sleeping..." she said while I can hear the typing sounds of the keyboard coming from the laptop.

I just finished my first dish so I pit it in a clean container while looking after the soup which I was boiling since earlier.

"Ughhh, why does this has to take a few months before it arrives?" she frustratedly said that made me look at her like I was saying 'what!' before putting the food on the table, then she just gave me a nothing look.

I washed the pan I used and placed it in the electronic stove again as I cook kimchi since they all want kimchi for food. "Tzuyu-ah, can you order jokbal please? Momo unnie would not eat without it in the table." I said as I mixed the ingredients of the kimchi in the pan.

"Okay unnie." she said as I heard her typed in her laptop again. Seriously this kid, she could order through phone but she ordered online, she really hates talking too much just like Mina. They both don't know how to shout or even talk louder, I tell you.