021

Chapter 21: The Truth Untold of Dahyun
(Dahyun's Little Secret
Dahyun Special Chapter Part 1)

D a h y u n

We were currently having a celebration in our dorm for our third year anniversary, the third birthday of Twice but for us the members the celebration was more likely for our dating ban being lifted.

The members had prepared foods, chips and even drinks on the table in our living room as we gather around it, talking about random stuff, when the topic went from ships to Momo unnie and RM sunbaenim dating.

"Because we're great at hiding..." Momo unnie said confidently while eating her favorite jokbal, she's confident about her answer because sunbae and her were dating since 2015 yet no one notices their relationship not even one the members had suspected it.

"Anyways, we should place Dahyun on hot seat, she never really opened up when everybody did. Are you perhaps dating or liking someone in particular?" Mina unnie asked before eating the water melon that we had prepared.

Momo unnie raised a brow upon Mina unnie's question, while Sana unnie turned her head to me since she was busy being silent with her phone. "Nothing really unnie..." I said as I tried to shove the question away. "Why don't we ask Tzuyu who's mom recently meet up with Jungkook sunbae's mother at Busan?" I said while pointing the attention to the maknae who's been on top search lately when her mother was spotted by a fan at a restaurant in Busan with Jungkook sunbae's mom.

"Oh well, it was just pure business unnie don't try to escape the topic off. Besides Jungkook sunbae likes someone else." Tzuyu said while looking at Sana's direction with a bored expression since everyone knew that they have this thing since last year but never dated because of our dating ban wasn't lifted yet. But then Jihyo unnie suddenly interrupted our conversation while pointing at Chaeyoung's phone.

"Wait! Wait! You guys need to watch this..." she said "Since she won't tell us then let's just watch a video that talks about unnie's dating rumor." Chaeyoung added while exchanging meaning full looks with the other members that made me pale, but it's hardly noticeable because if my white complexion.

"Put your phone in the TV pabo, so we could view it all at once!" Nayeon unnie cracked a joke "A minute..." Jihyo unnie said as they began connecting the phone to the TV and speakers.

"Dahmin evidences since 2015?" Tzuyu asked as she reads the title while Sana unnie gave her a keep it down sign or a hush signal and I was on shock because I've been shipped to a lot of idols but I didn't know that even too Jimin sunbaenim of BTS, meaning I was shipped to this popular idol since our debut?

The music started playing at the background while some pictures showed at the beginning of the video that tells the public that I was probably dating Park Jimin sunbaenim. The video started off with instagram and twitter posts that I and sunbae had made pointing out that maybe they were really all connected.

There were also same outfits, same hair colors and same accessories, they didn't even miss out pictures with the same poses or the same sticker emoji being used as photo filter. I must say that the maker of this video is a very keen observer to point out details that are hardly noticeable.

There were also fan cam videos where it points out that sunbaenim was staring at me or we exchanging glances, me being at tense when sunbae is near me or sunbae not being his usual self when I am not around which they pointed out as the major evidences. One fan cam was taken during the ISAC 2017 where BTS sunbaenims where sitting at our back.

It pointed out Jimin sunbae was staring at me from behind as if no one can see him. All through out the video, the unnies and the maknaes where teasing me that made me flushed like a red tomato. Good thing that my phone beeped saving me from being interrogated by them, so they stop for a while then I stood up and picked my phone at my bag to read whatever message it is.

"Got your contact lenses for tomorrow. You can come now and pick them up, it has been already prepared."

I quickly grabbed the things I needed for disguise and put them on as soon as I grabbed them. "Yah, where are you going?" Jihyo asked me while she was having a little drink with the unnies "My doctor told me my contacts are ready. I need to pick them up...'' I said while hurrying.

"Can you pick it up tomorrow? We're on the middle of our celebration..." Momo unnie said "Besides it's already late at night, isn't it dangerous for you to get out this late?" Sana unnie added to Momo unnie's statement "What? No! We have our photoshoot tomorrow for Elle Magazine. I need those to match my outfits and for my vision." I said upon remembering our schedule tomorrow, a photoshoot for Elle Magazine Asia, Europe, Paris and America Edition then I got my bag rapidly.

"Oh shoot! I totally forgot! Girls no too much drinking! Nabongs, Jungyeon unnie and Momo unnie just finish that one bottle of beer, I'll have the whisky, it's not good to waste. Anyway, get back early Dahyun." Jihyo said with her usual voice then I just gave her a nod before I hurriedly went out of the dorm.

Well it's okay to leave the unnie line having a drink with Jihyo unnie since they have a high tolerance to alcohol specially our leader. They can handle either be a small amount or a lot without any effect at all. Sana unnie and Mina unnie as well as the maknaes don't drink really. But occasionally, Mina unnie and Tzuyu-ah drinks wines or cocktail drinks for elites being heiresses to their family's businesses they were trained to drink such but not beer and other alcoholic drinks.

I immediately typed a 'I'm on my way...' reply to the sender as soon as I went out from the dorm carefully not to be noticed by the public. I put on my shades and went down of the building via elevator.

At the ground floor, I saw a cab on the exit of the building so I made my way to it. Just as when I was supposed to get in a message popped up.

' You know where to pick it up?' then I replied ' Yeah... The clinic as usual...' But another reply was sent before I could get in the cab it was like the sender was only waiting for my reply to hit the send button. ' It is in my apartment... It's late the clinic is already closed.' it says so I typed okay then I get in the cab.

I told the driver the location in a high pitched voice so he wouldn't recognize, but I know he would really be thinking right now that I am weird to wear this kind of outfit at late night even though face masks and thick jackets are usual since it's the start of winter but the shades? I don't think so...

Minutes later the cab stopped infront of the entrance towards a village of private apartments for security inspection. I opened the window at my side as I grabbed the entrance pass on my wallet good thing I was able to grab my bag, then gave it to the guard. After seeing the pass he immediately lifted the toll gate and let the cab in.

I instructed the driver to drive while following my directions and let it stop through a familiar unit. I payed the amount on the indicator and went out of the cab. It left the moment I got out so I headed inside...