030

Chapter 30: The Mishap And The Visit

J u n g k o o k

Two days after MGA Awards and Twice had just left Incheon to Chile for their concert there and we were back to practicing for our up coming tours and the Award shows we had to attend, specially our presentation for Mnet Asian Music Awards which really had to practice hard because the intro needs a lot of focus due to the complex steps we had come out.

We are currently taking our break from my practice for my part for the intro when V hyung suddenly interrupted my peace. He went to my place while holding his phone "Jungkook! Check this article up, it was posted an hour ago and netizens are having wild guesses who ever the main cast of the article is!" he said while pointing at his phone.

He knew the story, but he keeps his promise not to tell the other members yet. Jimin hyung knew as well when I told him after MGA. It took him a long time before he could finally decode everything we told him. He was really shocked.

"What is it? Aside from Suga being viral after saved by Twice Jihyo another article circulated through the internet again?" Jin hyung said getting curious of the article the members went to us and Jhope hyung got the phone from V hyungs hand. "Let me read it..." he said

"A member from a very popular boy group was caught holding hands with a member of a popular girl group outside their waiting rooms during MGA? What does this have to do with... Jungkook?" Jhope hyung said as he silently read through the article.

RM hyung grabbed the phone and read through it too. "The evidences really point out to you, we need to settle this down with Pdnim... The picture was blurred but it looks like you. I really hate the net, come let us settle this before this gets far..." he said trying to lead the conversation somewhere else after reading the article. "Why don't let the PR Team handle it? It is just fake accusation anyway." Suga hyung said.

"That is the problem hyung... It is not just an accusation... I was caught... holding hands with my girlfriend in the backstage and the women in the description is none other than Twice's member Sana... Her blurred picture is too distinct, and you could already tell that it is me and her in the thumbnail even though the pictures were blurred. It was when we both became special mc." I confessed to them, since i think it is about time that I sould.

"Pdnim will have a solution to this. We could ask him to give JYP Pdnim a call not to put your relationship in public or were both come to an end. ARMYs don't want us to date as well as ONCEs are possessive towards Twice. Plus, their dating ban just got lifted..." our leader said with a serious tone.

"This is why we should always be careful on public..." Jimin hyung said "It has been done and once done it can't be undone anymore, let's just think on how we can stop the article from circulating through the internet and find the writer..." Jin hyung said but was interrupted when our manager came in rushing.

"Jungkook JYP Pdnim was in the line with Bang Pdnim, he wants you at JYP entertainment this instant..." he said "At this late hour?" V hyung asked.

"It is much safer than morning... Continue to practice guys and I will go with Jungkook to JYP with your other manager and two staffs. Pick up your hoodie Jungkook and wear a mask and cap, we don't know there might be sasaeng fans over there." He said so I gave him a nod to pick up my things that I needed including my phone and wallet then placed them in my pocket.

"RM, Pdnim wants to talk with you in his office..." our manager said before leading the way out of our dance studio down to the basement where the group's van was parked. We were sitting quietly through the entire ride the two staff was a member of the PR team are in contact with JYP's PR team trying to bring down the article from circulating and tracking the IP address to block it from posting again.

Our manager was trying to calm me down because this is the first time, I will go to JYP entertainment building without the purpose of visiting our GOT7 friends. It was Park Jinyoung himself who ordered me to go to his office. "Don't worry JYP will not do anything hurtful towards his best friend's son. He will just talk to you..." he said

After the long ride we finally arrived in front of JYP's Entertainment building but we were not allowed to park at the basement their since it was not their company car so we got no choice but to park the van in front of the building's public parking space. I pulled my hood down and put on my mask then went out of the van being escorted with our managers and staff. The company driver stayed at the van in case an emergency happen.

We headed to the top floor of the building which where the office is located. I was really sweating bullets of cold sweat despite of the cold weather because I was really nervous. When we arrived at the top floor we went straight to the CEO's office. One of our manager knocked on the door. "Come in..." the voice from the inside said so he opened the door and lead me inside along with the others.

I saw a man sitting on a swivel chair facing the large window which allows you to see through the night beauty of Seoul... "Mr. Park, we went here in behalf of Bang Pdnim..." Our manager number 1 said.

"Oh you're here..." he said and turned to face us which made me even paler because of his serious face. "You knew why I called you at this late night and I am not really happy with one of my artist being dragged into this hilarious scandal. Where is Jungkook?" he asked as he scanned us with his eyes. i took off my hood and mask "Here sir..." I said revealing myself.

"We need to talk with this young man, can you please leave us alone if you may? The PR team had located the IP address of the one who posted it. Bang Shi Hyuk told me that some of your PR Team are heading there to settle things in whatever manner they will use. I want to have a private word with Jungkook alone..." he said and they all nod in response and went out of the room.

When the door finally closes, I felt that there is a thump on my throat. "Take a seat." he said as he motioned the seat in front of him. "Thanks sir.." I said as take the seat. "You probably know why I had called you here..." he started while staring at me seriously like he wanted to kill me with his stare that made me feel like about to collapse a sudden because of fear.

"Yes s...sir..." I replied while trying to hide the fear in my voice but still no avail because my voice trembled. "Let me ask you a question... Let's get this straight to the point... Are you really dating Sana to end up being caught holding hands in front of your waiting rooms?" he said..

It took me a few minutes before gaining the confidence to say yes because I was really nervous thinking about what ifs. "Ahm, actually yes sir.." I admitted

He just stayed there being so serious that made me even sweat too much but seconds later he burst out laughing that made me stood still for a while because I didn't expect his reaction at all.

"Loosen up a bit kid, I did not call you here to scold you, you and Sana are young adults already so I have nothing to go against you both. Namjoon and Bang Shi Hyuk already explained things to me earlier so don't worry." he says that made me release a deep breath.

"I called you here to remind you to keep you hormones down at public so no one would catch you again, especially dispatch. Don't worry we will have you covered up just like Namjoon and Momo, the reason why they didn't end up being caught was because of us protecting them. We will do the same thing with you... Aish my daughters being taken by my best friend's sons. Should our companies just merge?" he said while laughing to his own statement.

I gave him a shy smile... "How about a collaboration sir?" I suggested and joked "I will think about that, Suga already gave me a draft but you and the girls are still busy so maybe 2019 or 2020 who knows? Anyway you can now return to your dorm it was just a prank to scare you off just like what I did to Namjoon before, I just made the article as an excuse to call you here... But Momo doesn't know that I knew, I just want to teach her a small lesson too.. Hahaha" he said so I gave him my thanks and left the room with a lighter heart than earlier. I felt like i will have a heart attack earlier but I am happy now knowing the truth.

I immediately searched the top bars of my phone when I got out of JYP Pdnim's office only to find out the post being deleted that made me sigh in relief. This was one of a hella unexpected day!