020

Chapter 20: Lifted Dating Ban, The Sealed Promise

S a n a

October 20, 2018

Marks the calendar of third year from the day when we debut. We had a party prepared by our staff at our practice studio earlier broadcasted at V live to celebrate of third year anniversary with our fans.

They had surprised us in the middle of our preparation for our next comeback in November and it was quite emotional.

One year had quickly passed and a lot of things happened in that short span of time. We became globally known and received a lot of awards as our career is in the rise.

But no matter what we do, we couldn't escape the shippers making meaning to simple interactions made by idols.

I remember the fan cam of Jimin sunbaenim staring at Dahyun during at ISAC, it was really funny on how they made assumptions with simple actions.

By the way the group started opening secrets of each member when Momo unnie decided to take a step to tell her secret to the others. When she was brave to do it first other members also opened up, including me as well but except for Dahyun who remained silent so everyone knows what's going on with each other but doesn't knows what is going on with her, she's so secretive. But nonetheless we got much closer than we were before because of our openness towards each other.

"Hurray dating ban is lifted!!!" Nayeon unnie shouted as we got inside our dorm

"I brought cakes!! Foods!! And also drinks!! No buts we're all legal here!!" Jihyo joined the commotion while carrying the things she brought along with Tzuyu who had a grimaced expression and Chaeyoung having no reaction at all.

Well the maknaes haven't got their dating ban lifted yet not until next year so they're not good with it. Oh well except for Chaeyoung since she doesn't care to anything related to dating.

"Let's celebrate!!" Momo unnie and Mina danced happily with Jungyeon unnie while me and Dahyun brought in the snacks we've prepared earlier

We had set up everything at the table in our living room. After setting up the table for our little after party we sat around the table while talking about random stuff.

"Look unnies!" Chaeyoung said while making her phone face everyone of us. We all looked at it while laughing hard. "Just a few minutes of our dating ban being lifted a lot of dating rumors of us had been surrounding the internet and YouTube!" I said while laughing at the rumors.

Chaeyoung got her phone back and continued scrolling through the it. "A lot of ship names had been formed also, there were already some in the past years especially between BangTwice interaction haha! But now even from other boy groups!" she said without getting her gaze off her phone.

"I know right, as if we are really dating them. Oh well, there's Momo unnie dating RM sunbaenim! But I wonder how this two secretly meets, they were never been caught! And no one really ships the two since there is no interaction at all." Jihyo said while she started drinking the whisky she prepared.

"Because we are great at hiding...' Momo unnie said while eating her favorite jokbal which we all laughed to. "Anyways, we should place Dahyun on hot seat, she never really opened up when everybody did. Are you perhaps dating or maybe liking someone in particular?" Mina asked before munching a slice of water melon.

"Nothing really unnie..." she said while trying to lead the conversation somewhere "Why don't we ask Tzuyu who's mom recently meet up with Jungkook sunbae's mother at Busan?" she continued on escaping the topic.

"Oh well unnie it was just pure business, don't try to escape the topic off. Besides Jungkook sunbae likes someone else." Tzuyu said while staring at me and giving me a meaningful look that made me blushed.

But Chaeyoung with Jihyo suddenly interrupted the conversation. "Wait! Wait! You guys need to watch this..." Jihyo said while pointing Chae's phone "Since she won't tell us then let's just watch a video that talks about unnie's dating rumor." Chaeyoung added

"Put your phone on the TV screen pabo, so we could view it all at once." Nayeon unnie said half joking, Jihyo replied a minute as they connected the phone to the TV and speakers so we could watch it. Then seconds later a video popped on the TV screen as a music played at the background.

"Dahmin evidences since 2015?" Tzuyu asked curiously as she read the title and I just gave her a hush sign. We could viewing the 14 minutes video and can't help squealing while teasing Dahyun.

The video uploader was surely keen enough to notice those common similarities on Dahyun and Jimin sunbaenim and even complied some footage of Jimin sunbaenim staring at Dahyun during awards shows.

"Oh my God! That was crazy! I almost believed it!" Jungyeon unnie said after watching while squeezing the pillow on her side "This fan's amazing I tell you... Hey, Chaeyoung got more videos of it?" Nayeon unnie asked but Chaeyoung just shook her head saying no.

"I hope there was more, they got sparks." Momo unnie said while nudging Dahyun which is currently as red as a tomato as we continued teasing her with Jimin sunbaenim. But our little get along got interrupted when Dahyun's phone beeped. So she immediately stood up to pick it up.

We saw how she quickly frowned and picked up her jacket, a mask then a cap. "Yah, where are you going?" Jihyo asked while drinking with the unnies...

"My doctor told me my contacts are ready, I need to pick it up..." she said while hurrying "Can you pick it up tomorrow? We're on the middle of our celebration..." Momo unnie said "Besides it's already late at night, isn't it dangerous for you to get out this late?" I asked her "What? No! We have our photoshoot tomorrow for Elle Magazine. I need those to match my outfits and for my vision. I could handle myself Sana unnie don't worry." she said and hurriedly picked up her bag ready to leave.

"Oh shoot! I totally forgot! Girls no too much drinking! Nabongs, Jungyeon unnie and Momo unnie just finish that one bottle of beer, I'll have the whisky, it's not good to waste. Anyway, get back early Dahyun." Jihyo said almost shouting and Dahyun gave her a nod and left.

Momo unnie turned to me while I was having my focus on my phone after Dahyun leaving the dorm. "Yah, Sana! Why are you so silent. It's unusual, you are always talkative and full of energy." she asked "You see unnie..." I lost words on what to say and I just played with my phone in my hand.

Then an idea popped inside my head "Ahmmm, here..." I said as I was showing my phone and my conversation with Kookie earlier to explain things why.

She groaned "Ugh young girls and boys ranging hormones! Just go and meet him there already but be back in midnight or I'll lock the door for you and Dahyun." she said while shoving me away and all the remaining members just laughed at her reaction. Then I hurriedly moved my way to go out if our dorm since I have been prepared earlier. I wear my hoodie and face mask as I walk my way to the door. "See you later unnies and maknaes! I'll return the soonest as I can." I said as I waved my hand facing them before I turned to my way of getting out of our dorm.