Chapter 22

Abigail's P.OV
"Come on Snowflake are you ready for some breakfast?"

I ask walking down the stairs as she follows me we stayed the night at Niall's after taking Snowflake to the vet. Entering the kitchen I fill her bowl that I brought with food an water then set it on the floor. Deciding to clean up our dishes from last night I hear a knock on the door. Not wanting it to wake Niall I look out his peep hole seeing a guy standing there. I make sure the chain is in place before opening the door a little.

"Can I help you?"

"I think so I'm looking for Niall."

"He's sleeping would you like me to get him for you?"

"No no that's fine maybe I could hang out with you instead."

He smirks causing me to shift on my feet as his eyes rake over me. I hide more behind the door when I hear footsteps behind me.

"Who the hell is it?"

Niall asks and I shrug stepping back and going into the kitchen sighing I finish the dishes before getting a glass of water. After a couple minutes the door slams shut and I run for the stairs knowing Niall is pissed.

"Abigail get the fuck back here!"

Running for a guest room I quickly sneak under the bed and remain still. I hear him checking rooms and I slow my breathing when the door to this room opens. Laying as flat down as I can I hear him walking around before his footsteps leave. I wait a couple minutes before I hear Snowflake start crying and I slip out from under the bed. Rushing downstairs I stop when I see her still eating in the kitchen and I feel arms wrap around me causing me to scream.

"I knew I would find you."

"I thought you were doing something to her."

"I maybe an asshole but I'm not going to hurt the dog now you and I need to have a talk."

He says carrying me into the living room and tossing me on the couch.

"Why the fuck did you open the door especially without me being awake?"

"B-because you looked so peaceful sleeping a-and I didn't want you to get woken up. I didn't think it would hurt anything."

"You're so fucking lucky it was someone who works for me and not someone against me. They wouldn't have hesitated to grab you next time don't open the door."

I look at my hands before looking up at him.

"I don't understand why you're yelling he didn't look a terrible person."

"He's killed over eight people and I'm yelling because I'm pissed now go upstairs I'll be up soon."

"But Niall."

"Go."

He says pointing to the stairs I sigh nodding before grabbing Snowflake and her bowl I carry them upstairs to his room. I set her down to finish eating before I crawl under the blankets looking out the window. After a couple minutes the door opens and I feel the bed dip and arm wraps around my waist pulling me closer.

"I shouldn't have yelled at you but I don't want you to get hurt."

I roll over looking at him.

"It wasn't very nice."

"How about I make it up to you?"

"Spaghetti for dinner and a Disney movie marathon?"

"Uhg I guess if that's what you want am I forgiven?"

"Mhmm."

I smile and he grins kissing my mouth before snuggling closer to me and he falls back to sleep.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Short yes I know but the action is coming up soon so prepare yourselves. Could you just imagine cuddling with Niall and watching Disney movies? <3
~C