Chapter 24

Abigial's P.O.V
I groan opening my eyes as I glance around the dark lit room I sit up a sharp pain in my side and to find my hands chained to the wall.

"H-hello can anyone hear me? Hello!"

I call out shifting around I try to think back to what happened how the hell did I get here and why am I here. Footsteps sound above me before a door opens light spilling down into what looks like a basement.

"My my look who's awake evening darling."

"Who are you and where am I?"

"You can call me Dom and that depends if you're a good girl and listen to what you are told you'll be calling this place the dark room. But if you don't listen then welcome to your own personal hell,"

"H-how did I get here what do you want from me?"

"It's not you I want anything from although I wouldn't mind you look amazing, I'm actually using you to get your so called demon to turn over the drug money he owes me."

"B-but Niall said he didn't do drugs."

"Oh he doesn't but he did kill one of best men so he has to get money to pay back for it. I like to call it drug money but call it what you will."

"Can't I just g-go home?"

"No you can't just go home keeping you will make him work quicker I might even keep you for myself."

He grins and I feel my gut clench tears gathering in my eyes as I pull against the chains.

"P-please don't do this too me I'm not apart of this I just want to go home."

"To fucking bad princess."

"B-but I."

A crack rips through the air as his hand connects with my cheek a throbbing goes through it.

"Look what you made me do tsk tsk."

He says shaking his head walking forward I flinch but he removes the chains from my hands moving them to my ankles.

"You'll need to use your hands to eat now stay here."

He demands before chuckling to himself,

"Oh I forgot you can't go anywhere."

He walks up the stairs and I place a hand to my throbbing cheek I was slowly getting my memory back of how I got here.

*Flashback.*
I send a text to Niall letting him know I was going to hang out with Jack Dan and Mel that I would call him later. Brushing out my hair I walk to get my bag when there's a knock on the door looking out the peep hole I see a small little boy.

"Hello can I help you?"

I ask after opening the door he gives me a scared look before running off a man comes in through the door and I quickly back up.

"Wow boss man was right you are a pretty lil thing aren't you."

"Get out of here."

I say running for the pepper spray I feel a tug on my arm and I'm jerked back I kick hard trying to get away.

"No please let me go!"

I feel a slap to the face and kick to my ribs.

"Shut up you fucking bitch now let's go for a little ride."

I begin crying and begging as he reaches into his pocket pulling out a white cloth he holds it to my face and I start feeling sleepy. The last thing I remember is my face hitting the floor before everything goes completely dark.
*End of flashback.*

I wipe my face feeling my right sides and I yelp in pain more tears falling I definitely had a broken rib. Biting my lip I rearrange myself I let out a shakey breath bending my head as I whispered to the air.

"Please I need to get out of here alive."

When the door opens again I can only hope and pray I'll get out of here in one piece.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only a couple chapters left:(
~C