Chapter 12

Niall's P.O.V

"You mean she agreed to go out with you?"

"Yeah Louis she did."

"So what's going to happen do you have feelings for her or is this just a game?"

"It's not a game and I don't know if I have feelings for her but I want to find out if I do."

"Well I hope this works out for you Niall and remember she's not Bella."

I hold in a groan as I hear that name I look at Louis who is facing the tv while I sit in the kitchen looking over papers I had been sent.

"Sorry about that mate I guess I need to get a filter for my mouth."

He stands up walking into the kitchen and sits across from me.

"Yeah you do and it's fine Louis it's been over four years I should be over it by now. But I'm not and I won't be until Marco is gone for good but I can't seem to get him he's always one step ahead.

"Are these papers from The Dark Ones?"

"Yep they have another non payer we have to stop in for a little visit to make sure that they pay up."

Louis just nods his head before walking over to the fridge and pulling out some beers. Thanking him for mine I take a swig before reaching for my phone on the table.

To Abigial:

Are you free tomorrow night?

To Niall:

Um I was planning on going to the

book store but I can do that some other

night.

To Abigial:

Would you like to go out?

To Niall:

Sure I'd like that.

To Abigail:

Okay see you then

"Looks like I have a date tomorrow night so how about we visit the non payers now?"

"Alright let's get this over with."

Abigail's P.O.V

"What about this what do you think?"

"Spin slowly."

I turn around slow so that Mel can see the outfit I'm wearing tonight, I had on a black warm jumper since it's getting chilly out. A nice pair of blue jeans and my black converses, I brushed my hair out letting it flow over my shoulders. Along with a small amount of make up along with my small hand bag.

"You look great I'm so proud of you my sweet baby is growing up."

Chuckling at her dramatic actions I grab my phone of the charger before we walk into the living room.

"Do you know when he's coming to get you?"

"Not really he said just to get ready after six-thirty so that's what I did."

We turn the tv on and sit down to start watching SVU half way threw there's a knock on the door. Standing up since Mel refuses to get up I walk over and open it to see Niall.

"Hi Niall."

"Hey Abigail are you ready to go?"

"Yeah let me just tell Melina."

I walk into the living room where she is glued to the tv and I stand in front of her.

"Hey beoch move it the good part."