Chapter 11

Abigail's P.O.V

I feel my breath hitch as Niall crashes our lips together moving them fast at first before he slows down. My eyes flutter close as I let out a soft sigh before I realize what I'm doing and pull away. Looking at him with wide eyes I try to speak but my brain won't work.

"I um just."

I turn and run I go as fast as I can ignoring Niall's calls from behind me, I'm slightly blinded by my tears and the rain. Turning a corner I continue running before I see the flat I unlock the door flinging it open and running up the stairs. Opening our door I run up to my room slamming the door closed I lean against it catching my breath. After a few moments I grab a clean change of clothes and head into the bathroom. Locking the door behind me I peel off my soaked clothing and step under the hot water. As I'm washing my hair I can still feel the imprint of Niall's lips. Sighing I shampoo and condition my hair before washing up letting the heat from the water try and take the chill from my body. Finally shutting the water off I climb out drying off and getting dressed in sweats and a over sized tee shirt. Letting my hair dry naturally I walk downstairs and into the kitchen making a cup of hot chocolate. Once my drink is finished I walk into the living room when there is a soft knock at the door. Setting my cup on the coffee table I walk over making sure the chain is still in place before opening the door slightly.

"Abigail can we talk?"

"Niall what else is there to say."

"A lot just let me in the flat, please."

Sighing I undo the chain before opening the door and going into the living room letting him follow me. Sitting down I cross my legs on the couch before grabbing my drink.

"Would you like some hot chocolate?"

"Hot chocolate? I haven't had any of that since I was a kid."

I widen my eyes at him before heading into the kitchen bringing mine with me to make him a large cup. Stirring the chocolate I can feel Niall watching me but I don't say anything, when it's finished I place it in a cup along with marshmallows and whipped cream. Handing him the cup we head into the living room again and sit on the couch once more.

"This is good thank you."

"You're welcome."

After a few minutes of silence Niall let's out a sigh before turning toward me.

"Okay first I want to apologize to you for what happened the other night, I should have been rough or rude to you. Secondly I want to apologize for putting my hands on your wrists and hurting you. That was uncalled for and I regret it I really am sorry."

"I want to say it's okay but it's not you honestly hurt me Niall but I do accept your apology as long as it never happens again."

"It won't I really am sorry it's just the thought of you with some other guy it drives me mad."

"Why would it matter to you if I'm with some guy?"

"Because I don't know really but I just it's so frustrating I want to keep you to myself."

"Do you have feelings for me Niall?"

I ask holding my breath waiting for him to answer, I watch as he takes his lip ring in between his teeth.

"I'm not sure yet but that's why I want to ask you this. Will you go out with me so we can see how it works and if I really do."

I stand up taking our cups into the kitchen with him following me, I rinse out our cups before putting them in the dishwasher. When I turn around Niall is right there trapping me between him and the counter.

"What do you say Abigail go out with me on dates and hang out with me."

"I don't know Niall I don't want to get hurt and I mean you are you, supposed demon of London. I thought demons weren't suppose to really have feelings.'

"I'm not really a demon you know that and yes I made myself that name to make people fear and respect me. But with you it's different I just can't seem to stay away and believe me I've tried."

I look up at him searching his blue eyes do I really want to do this to get involved with Niall? For the second time that day Niall lowers his lips to my hesitating to see if I pull back and when I don't they finally settle against mine. He intertwines our fingers pinning them to my sides as he slips his tongue past my parted lips. Shyly I kiss back not really sure what to do since to my secret embarrassment I was still a virgin. His fingers begin trailing to my waist and under the hem of my shirt when I hear the front door open. We pull apart when Mel calls my name.

"In the kitchen I'll be right there."

I walk into the living room and she pulls me in for a quick hug before I feel her freeze.

"Why is Niall standing in our kitchen doorway looking at us?"

"Because he came to apologize it's a long story I'll tell you later."

I whisper in her ear as we pull back from each other giving her a soft smile she sits on the couch.

"So Niall are you going to sit or stand there all night?"

"Actually I need to get going um Abigail can I talk to you real quick."

"Sure."

We walk to the front door and he turns looking at me.

"So what do you say? Will you give it a try and see how it goes?"

"Of course Niall we can try."

He gives me a big grin before placing a kiss to my cheek and walking out the door. I walk back into the living room across from Mel and sit down.

"So what happened?"

"Well I'm going out with Niall Horan."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the new chapter clovers what do you think about Niall'd request? Vote and comment also thank you for 1,000+ reads. It means so much to me I love you all so much.

~C xo