Chapter 18

Abigail's P.O.V

"Niall stop it!"

"Why does this tickle?"

"Y-yes Mel tell him to s-stop."

"You're on your own girl."

"Mel!"

I giggle as Niall pokes my sides pressing a kiss to my cheek as I calm down from laughing.

"Let's go out tonight."

"Where?"

"I have something in mind just dress warmly I have some things that I need to get done before then so I'll see you in three hours."

"Okay I'll be ready."

"Good girl."

He replies kissing the edge of my mouth before heading out the door I sigh sitting on the couch before Mel sits next to me smirking.

"You have it bad for him."

"What no I don't I mean yeah I like him but I don't have it bad."

"Are you kidding me when he kissed the side of your mouth you turned three shades of red."

"That doesn't mean anything besides it's not like we are dating at all I wouldn't have a chance with him anyway."

"Of course you would and what do you mean you aren't dating what have you been doing the last two months?"

"He just wanted to see what would happen but he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend."

"Well it's a week before Christmas maybe he will ask you on soon."

"I don't know Mel I mean that would be amazing but I don't think it's going to happen."

"For now lets not worry come on we need to get you ready I'm sure you have something warm and cute at the same time."

I smile as she takes my hand pulling me up to my room and we begin going threw my closet.

"Okay how about this black shirt it's a scoop shirt and has sleeves so you'll be warm, you can wear your matching dark grayish black coat with it."

"Okay and I have these blue jeans that go nice with it my boots go to the middle of my calfs so I shouldn't be too cold."

"Perfect now go shower and leave you're hair to me once you are finished."

"Yes mummy."

I tease walking into the bathroom I start the water waiting for it to warm up to the perfect temperature before climbing in. Washing my hair first I hum to myself as the water washes over me, after rinsing and conditioning. I wash my body then shave my under arms and legs satisfied I climb out wrapping the towel around myself when my find vibrates.

From Niall:

What are you doing?

From Abigail:

Getting dressed I just got

out of the shower why?

From Niall:

Wanted to make sure you

weren't putting it off till last minute.

Mind sending me a pic;)

From Abigail:

I don't think so.:p

From Niall:

Pleaseeeeeeeee

From Abigail:

No now let me get dressed

I'll talk to you later.

From Niall

Fine see you then;)

Shaking my head smiling I finish getting dressed before walking back into my room Mel has my hair drier and straightener.

"Alright chika let's get you ready for your date."

An hour later and Mel is finally happy with how I look and with five minutes to spare, slipping on my boots I grab my coat setting it on my bed before putting my earrings on.

"Thanks for your help Mel it means a lot."

"No problem now hurry downstairs he will be here any minute but let him knock four times before you answer and count to six after he knocks."

Nodding I grab my coat and purse heading down to the kitchen taking a small drink of water I hear a knock at the door. Counting to six like Mel said I walk over opening the door and I smile looking at him.

"Hi Niall."

"Hi babe you ready to go?"

"Yeah just let me get my coat."

Slipping it on I follow him outside we climb in his car as he begins driving we talk mindlessly before I notice us coming toward the lower part of town.

"You aren't going to kill me are you?"

"What no I'm not going to kill you."

"I just wanted to be sure."

He chuckles before pulling into a parking space taking my hand he leads me to a tall building and we head inside. Walking up a couple flights of stairs Niall turns to me with a wide grin.

"Okay you have to close your eyes."

"Alright their closed."

He takes my hand I hear the door open before I feel a gust of wind pulling me forward I keep my eyes closed as he leads me to a stop.

"Open."

He whispers from beside me and I open my eyes before a gasp escapes my lips.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger! Any ideas of what they are going to find?

~C xo