Chapter 14

Abigail's P.O.V

*Warning Smut*

Niall nods his head before he continues kissing down my neck I wrap my arms around his neck bringing his lips to mine.

"Are you a virgin?"

I blush nodding my head and he grins at me.

"Since it's you're first time I'll just skip the for play and also because it's cold as fuck."

I go to speak but he quickly stands up leaving the room before returning with a condom taking it out of the foil packet.

"Niall listen to me I want to experience it all I don't care if it's cold just please."

His eyes wonder over my face before he nods instead of kissing my neck he reaches behind me and unhooks my bra. Tossing it to the floor my nipples harden as the cold air meets them. Niall looks in my eyes before taking them in his hands moving slowly so I don't get scared. I bit my lip as he rolls my nipples between his fingers. I run my fingers over the smoothness of his back as he takes my breast in his mouth. I arch my back moaning in the back of my throat as he moved over to my other breast. My head rolls back as he continues his work and I push my fingers threw his hair.

"I'm not making you uncomfortable am I?"

"No you're fine I promise just don't stop."

Niall smiles at me as he begins kissing down my stomach dipping his tongue in my belly button. When he gets to the top of my jeans he unbuttons them before pulling them down my legs. His rough hands feeling warm and amazing on my legs. I look down and watch as his warm breath blows across my skin making me wet. Taking the bands of my panties he pulls them down my legs before settling in between them. Pushing my thighs apart I see his head come closer before his tongue flicks against my clit. I jerk at the feeling and Niall grabs my hips.

"Don't move babe you'll be fine I'm going to make you feel so good okay?"

"O-Okay."

I reply shakily as he begins licking bold strips up my center and I can't help but let out a moan. He bites my clit and I let out a scream at the pleasure that shoots threw me. His tongue moves in and out darting before he replaces it with a finger moving around and stretching before he adds a second. Rubbing them along my clit I feel a warmness in the center of my stomach curling and I see spots when I finally climax. Niall watches my face as I finally come down from the height.

"Did you enjoy your first orgasm?"

"Yes."

I reply as I watch his eyes darken I take my hands and grab his pants unbuttoning them before he pulls them down. He grabs his boxers pulling them off as well and my eyes widen at his size. Taking me in his arms Niall grabs the blankets and carries me into his room.

"You're first time should be somewhere comfortable not on a couch."

I grin as he lays me down on the cool sheets before climbing on top he looks in my eyes before kissing my lips.

"It's going to hurt and you will bleed a little if you want me to stop tell me."

"I will."

He nods his head before lining himself with my entrance and slowly pushing in. I hiss in pain as he continues pushing threw when he gets to the barrier that separates us. I let out a breath before he pushes all the way in and I cry out in pain. Tears spill over my cheeks as I stretch to try and ease the pain.

"I'm so sorry baby do you want me to stop?"

I shake my head no as he wipes my tears away I let out a shaky breath.

"Will you move please?"

"Sure."

He begins moving and the pain slowly dies down before it's replaced with a newer pleasure. Niall brings my legs up and I lock them around his waist before he pulls out and thrusts back in filling me. I cling to him dragging my nails lightly along his back as he places his hands on either side of my head.

"Faster Niall p-please."

Nodding his head Niall thrusts faster and I let out a moan as he hits my G-Spot. Leaning down he kisses my mouth as I let out a scream bringing my hips up to met his. My hands move down to the sheets gripping them in my hands as he moves. I feel the heat building in my stomach taking me higher.

"I'm gonna c-cum Niall."

"It's okay baby go ahead and release."

I do as he says with another thrust and I fall over the edge my climax causing me to scream his name. Niall thrusts a few more times becoming sloppy before he releases into the condom. He collapse onto my chest resting his face in my neck. I lay there panting as I listen to his rapid breathing he mumbles something into my neck.

"What did you say Niall?"

"I asked if I was to heavy for you."

"No you're fine.

He give me a wide smile and pecks my lips pulling the blankets over us Niall keeps his body on mine to try and keep the heat in. Letting out a yawn he closes his eyes and I lay there running my fingers over his back. After a while I hear his breathing even out and I know he's asleep.

"I lost my virginity to you Niall what is it about you that has such a control over me?"

He continues sleeping as I whisper something that I never thought that I would.

"I love you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey clovers here is the new update I do realize that it's short but I wanted this chapter to be just about Abigail's first time. I also know it wasn't very special but this is my story and I wanted to do it this way.(: I hope you enjoy it please comment and tell me what you think. Thank you all so much for being patient with me on the updates. I love you all very very much well until next time stay fab.

~C xo

Dedicated to HumpingStylesInACar she is such a sweet person and I love her very much. xx