Chapter 20

Abigail's P.O.V

"Merry Christmas Abs!!"

"Merry Christmas Mel!!

I giggle as she jumps onto my bed and flops down beside me.

"So what are we going to do today?"

"I'm not sure we weren't able to visit our families so I guess it's just you and me."

"We can cuddle watch Christmas movies, drink hot chocolate and eat some cookies."

"Sounds like a good day to me."

I smile as we decided to get dressed I slip on a pair of leggings and a baggy tee shirt and Mel gets on some sweats and a hoodie. I head downstairs making us hot chocolate while Mel starts on the cookies I add a couple marshmallows and I hand her one.

"Merry Christmas to us."

We giggle clinking glasses before I grab the plate of cookies we made last night heading into the living room we exchange gifts.

"I hope you like it Mel I had to stand in line for like three hours to get it."

"No fucking way a signed Danny Fernandes CD?! This is amazing I can't believe you got me this thank you so so much."

"You're welcome I know how bumed you were since you couldn't go to the signing so I went for you."

"I can't believe you did this thank you so much I can't even wrap my head around it."

"That's not the only thing I won a contest they were having I was the two thousandth person in line and one two tickets to his concert which I will be taking you too. It's in two months so yeah who's an amazing best friend to you?"

"You are I can't believe I'm going to see Danny Fucking Fernandes like can life get any better?!"

I smile as she continues to fangirl before she hands me my gift."

"I hope you like it I worked on it for a couple weeks since I know how much you like Yorkshire tea."

I open the bag seeing a custom made cup that says Bitch I like Yorkshire Tea, along with two boxs of Yorkshire Tea and a empty scrap book.

"These are amazing thank you so much I can't wait to use the cup while I fill the scrap book."

"You're welcome now let's listen to some music before we start watching movies she says before screaming when she realizes that Private Dancer is on it. Putting it in the stero she turns the speakers up before presseing play. We start singing and dancing I laugh as she preteneds to give the chair a lap dance. There's a knock on the door before Louis walks in along with Niall causing us both to smile.

"That doesn't sound like Christmas music."

"Babe it's Danny Fernandes to me his is Christmas music Abs go it for me for a Christmas present along with tickets to his concert in two months she taking me and it's the best Christmas ever."

"That's amazing we wanted to stop by and give you our gifts."

She smiles as he presses his lips to hers and I can't help but giggle as he pulls her into the kitchen and I sit next to Niall on the couch.

"I didn't know what to get you Niall so I got you this I really hope you like it."

I say handing him the black leather jacket I picked up and he grins.

"I love it thank you so much."

He says slipping it on and pressing a kiss to my cheek before he hands me a rectange box I open it to see a neckless with a ring attached to it. The word angel is engraved in the ring and I look at him speechless.

"You're the demon's angle so I figured you should have a symbol of it the ring does come off but I put it on incase you didn't want to wear it. There is also a pair of wings that you can put on the chain if you want to wear the ring."

 "This is beautiful but I can't take it this must have cost so much."

"Don't worry about the price just take it you're my angel now and I want people to know."

I smile as he has me turn around so I do lifting my hair and he places it around my neck before kissing below my ear.

"Beautiful just like you."

Blushing I hear Mel scream before Louis chuckles Niall smiles pulling me to his chest and after a few minutes they come out. Mel grabs my hand pulling me to the bathroom and she closes the door.

"Louis gave me a promise ring I'm so happy he said it's his promise to be faithful to me no matter where we are. Even we don't see each other for three months he promises to be faithful to me this is amazing."

"I'm so happy for you Mel that's amazing."

I smile hugging her and she pulls back smiling as well before spotting my neckless.

"That is beautiful is that what Niall got you?"

"Yeah he said I was the demon's angel and I needed something to show that."

"Wow that is deep well I think this is the best Christmas we have had in a long time."

"I agree now lets head back out before those two decided to try listening in on our conversation."

We giggle before heading back out settling between the boys on the couch and we spend the rest of the night watching movies and evenutally eating.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New chapter finally I know it's short but wattpad changed the wording count and now it takes like so long this is mainly a filler chapter some shit is going down soon so get ready.

~C xo

Dedicated to:Solemnly who without allowing me to use her in this story it probably wouldn't exist. Thank you Mel so much for allowing me to do that. x