"Heard that."

You turned to face away from him, folding your knees into your chest. "The dreams... When I have them, it's usually a figure of.. light?— but that's at first— then that figure turns out to be me, and then she— me?— I don't know, starts talking about something that I can't really understand.

"She never makes sense to me. It's almost like she's trying to tell me something.. but I can't understand it all at that time." You then glanced up at the eldest, hoping he knows what's happening. "And the weird feeling that comes around Minseon... I can't understand it either. Whenever he's near me, I feel something, and when he's away, I feel something again. I.. I know what I am but, whenever he bleeds... it drives me insane." Your eyes gazed to the floor, keeping watch of your feet like they were gonna detach from your body and run off. Something to keep you busy.

"That's... not really unusual," said Seokjin as he patted your back. "Just something we vampires experience on a day-to-day basis." He soon started to get up, but you believed that there was something wrong, and that he should know the answer... at least you hoped.

"That's not it!" you exclaimed, grabbing his hand and pulling him back down to sit. "That's... not it at all." You sighed and rubbed your wrist, taking in another breath. It was hard to say stuff like this when you've been keeping it in so long. "My... my head spins when I smell his blood, a-and he has this... smell, like of chocolate and mint.."

"—mint chocolate?" Seokjin interrupted.

"No, not that. They're both different," you explained, going back to what you were saying. "And my eyes.. r-remember that time you guys saw me go wild on him? Before that happened, Minseon was in my room, the day he accidentally cut his finger in the kitchen.  He was talking about how I should give up resisting...  I should've just ignored him.

"And when I was actually trying to, he cut himself purposely to get my attention and I remembered some words from my dreams.. what the figure told me.  She said that she was some sort of pull between me, and I assume she also meant Minseon, too.  Something about protecting him and that fate is the cause of this... then I felt dizzy."

You looked up at Seokjin to see his face, hoping he had some form of an answer.  You wanted to know why you, unintentionally, keep trying to hurt Minseon.  But his face...  it didn't show something good.

He looked surprised.  Shocked, even.  Why?

"Um.. is something wrong?"  you asked hesitantly, fiddling with your fingers unknowingly.

His mouth opened but then shut, as if he was going to say something, but had to rethink it over again.  "You...  that can't be right..,"  he muttered under his breath, seeming to speak his thoughts aloud without knowing he was doing so.

"What's wrong?"  you asked.  "Is it.. bad?"

"N-No.."  And that was the first time you think you heard him stutter.  "That's gotta be impossible..."

You had enough of his mumbling.  "Say something!"  you shouted, bringing him back to reality.

"[Y/n], I have to go—,"  he paused, looking to the door and seeing Minseon standing there with a look of confusion.  "...I'll go."

When Seokjin stepped out, Minseon walked in and shut the door behind him.  He sat down beside you and tilted his head.  "W-What was that?"  he questioned, remembering the look of shock and the speechlessness of the eldest.

"..nothing."  You turned to him and smiled.  "Everything's good.  Why did you come here?"  you asked, changing the subject purposely.

"Oh, n-nothing much.  I-I just wanted to v-visit,"  said Minseon, a cute smile on his lips.  You felt butterflies again.