Preparations.

"I'm going to miss you." Vegeta blurted whilst watching Goku cradling his nephew. It was getting close to their wedding, the pair were feeling nervous and excited at the same time.

"Two weeks. I'm sure you can last without me for that long." He planted a tender kiss on Vegeta's lips as he passed him Trunks to hold.

Vegeta glanced down at his sleeping nephew, he couldn't help but smile even if they were all awoken at silly times in the morning. They all didn't mind helping out Bulma, mostly as they enjoyed the cuddles. "Two weeks, too long." He glanced over watching Goku grab his bag.

"It'll be worth it in the end. Besides, you got the dog for company too." He smiled planting another kiss on Vegeta's lips before heading out.

Vegeta sighed and looked over at Jack who was fast asleep. Bulma was taking a nap, and Tarble was busy cleaning the dishes. He carefully sat down on the sofa, to not stir Trunks as he cuddled him.

Goku headed to his parents, since they were having the wedding there; he wanted to help out with all the preparations. They had a date set for the end of the summer, and in the large garden of his parents house. The garden overlooked hills, and abstract fields, which is what the couple loved. The journey didn't seem as long as usual, perhaps because his mind was so focused on the wedding. As he parked up in the drive way, his parents were already stood by the front door smiling over at him.

"How is everyone?" Gine smiled as Goku approached her to give her a hug.

"Everyone has been fine."

"Not long till the big day now, have you two discussed on the colours you are wanting, oh and the table decorations, and-"

Goku chuckled, his mother had been getting things prepped since his engagement. Vegeta was happy to leave Goku to plan everything for their big day, whilst he helped out with the dojo. "Yeah, why don't we go inside to discuss it?"

"Oh yeah, we've got the cake taster session tomorrow, and we could shop for the rings after."

"I'm here for two weeks, so we have plenty of time."

"I know, I'm just so excited." She beamed as she and Bardock followed Goku into their home.

The weeks flew pretty quick, he enjoyed spending time with his parents, however, it was the first time he'd been properly away from Vegeta. He hated not having Vegeta to wake up to in the mornings, he loved every little thing about him; the from the faces he pulled in his sleep, to his soft skin against his. Vegeta completed him, the pair had been through a lot together and came out stronger.

"So you want champagne colours?" The wedding planner asked whilst making notes in the diary.

Goku nodded whilst going through the catalogue. "Yeah, and the red roses with carnation flowers."

"Okay, would you like me to take you through some of the table decorations we have in mind for you?"

Gine leaned against the doorway smiling over her her son, whilst wiping away a stray tear.

Bardock approached her from behind, wrapping his arm lovingly around her side. "You okay?"

"Just so nice to see how confident he has become, I'm so proud of him."